The Student Room Group

Feels like I am done already?

I have 13 A-level exams that start in one week and I am finding it hard to revise, not because I keep getting distracted, but because I'm not sure what else I can do? I know I will not be able to get an A in every paper so I haven't done all I can but I'm not sure what else to do because it feels like I am kind of done with revision..
You answered your own question.
Your not done with revision until you can get 100 UMS in every paper.
There is always something you can improve upon/learn/practice.
13 exams?? Are u also redoing AS?
Reply 3
Original post by whydoidothis?
You answered your own question.
Your not done with revision until you can get 100 UMS in every paper.
There is always something you can improve upon/learn/practice.

Yes I know but I'm not really sure where to go from here, every time I sit down to revise Biology it feels like I already know it all and so I will just be wasting time??
Reply 4
Original post by thefreakoffreaks
13 exams?? Are u also redoing AS?

I am, yes. :frown:
Original post by kiasne
Yes I know but I'm not really sure where to go from here, every time I sit down to revise Biology it feels like I already know it all and so I will just be wasting time??

If that's the case, then revel in past paper goodness!
Original post by kiasne
I have 13 A-level exams that start in one week and I am finding it hard to revise, not because I keep getting distracted, but because I'm not sure what else I can do? I know I will not be able to get an A in every paper so I haven't done all I can but I'm not sure what else to do because it feels like I am kind of done with revision..

past papers are your best friend! look at examiners reports, and model answers too and compare your work with them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending