The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Mathematics C2- 25th May 2016 Thread

I decided to make an new thread, purely focused on C2, I'm sick and tired of seeing everyone talk about C1, which is done and over with. I want to focus on c2, so I've made a new thread to help others! Feel free to input Whatever you like, but not C1! Thank you!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

u wot
Original post by not_lucas1
u wot

I've decided to make a new thread to help others! Feel free to ask any questions you have about C2!
Feel free to leave comments/ advice you have on this post!
Original post by Imjustaloner
I've decided to make a new thread to help others! Feel free to ask any questions you have about C2!

u wot
Original post by not_lucas1
u wot

Excuse me?
How is everyone feeling about the C2 exam?
Expecting the harder topics to appear in the paper (eg binomial expansions, trigonometry, etc) :smile:
Honestly, don't have much time to study for it (defo gonna priorities biology and chemistry) so I may just flip through the textbook on the morning of the exam :smile: finished all the Solomon and gold papers though back in march, so not much I can do now
Thank you for this long awaited thread! :biggrin: going to go over all the international papers on C2 and questions by topic XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rosemondtan
Expecting the harder topics to appear in the paper (eg binomial expansions, trigonometry, etc) :smile:

I'm sure if you practice them now! And knuckle down on where your weak points are, you'll be fine!
FORGOT c2 FOR NOW I GOT FP1 TO WORRY ABOUT. AFTER THAT C1 EXAM I PRETTY SURE ITS GONNA BE HARD
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Honestly, don't have much time to study for it (defo gonna priorities biology and chemistry) so I may just flip through the textbook on the morning of the exam :smile: finished all the Solomon and gold papers though back in march, so not much I can do now

Same, I took chemistry and physics
I'm sure if you practice them now! And knuckle down on where your weak points are, you'll be fine!

Haha I don't actually find them very difficult (it's just I make careless mistakes in binomial because I have a tendency to skip steps) so I've gotta work on presenting my solutions fully :tongue: you?
Original post by mali473
Thank you for this long awaited thread! :biggrin: going to go over all the international papers on C2 and questions by topic XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do the gold papers. The C1 we had is the same difficulty as those.
Same, I took chemistry and physics

Are you doing the AS new spec exams?
Original post by mali473

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was completing whether I wanted to start a new thread or not, but I guess if everyone is willing to put c1 behind and focus on c2 that's great!
Original post by 4nonymous
Do the gold papers. The C1 we had is the same difficulty as those.

Edexcel gold papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same I gotta prepare for those too. Are you doing OCR new spec? If so A or B? Im doing A

Quick Reply

Latest