The Student Room Group

About chemistry poor grades

Hey there,
Can anyone help me pls about the question that...
I got E grade in chemistry AS which is very bad grade .so i want to know that should i repeat or give A2 chemistry so that my grade changes to A or B is this possible after doing excelent in A2 will my grade change like from E To A kindly pls help me ty!
Original post by usama waheed
Hey there,
I got E grade in chemistry AS which is very bad grade .so i want to know that should i repeat or give A2 chemistry so that my grade changes to A or B is this possible after doing excelent in A2 will my grade change like from E To A kindly pls help me ty!

Hiya - I've moved this to the Chemistry forum for you, as you're more likely to get an answer here :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by usama waheed
Hey there,

It's unlikely that you will be able to achieve an A or B grade from an E grade. You should redo AS level or resit the paper in A2.. which may be too much work, Good luck!
Are you doing the new AS? Then you can do well next year for A Levels. But if you done the old spec it's probably best to try hard for a2 or maybe resit the exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending