The Student Room Group

English student applying to Yale/Princeton and need help!

According to Yale's admission team, I need to submit a transcript of all of my report grades since year 9 + GCSE results + AS level results + A level predicted results. The problem is that my year 9-10 reports were not very good, however I got all 9s at GCSE and am aiming for 3 A*s at AS level. My subjects are biology, chemistry and music and I intend to study either neuroscience or music. Will my poor report grades be detrimental to my application or can my GCSE and AS levels make up for them?
no for Yale/ the ivys you only send in gases and predicted a-levels. that's it, no year9/ 10- that applies to American kids
As above its 14+ education I.e. year 10 onwards. Which would be in the UK case GCSEs and A-levels or equivalent.

School in the US is numbered from grades 1-12, years 9-12 are the equivalent of 10-13 here.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
no for Yale/ the ivys you only send in gases and predicted a-levels. that's it, no year9/ 10- that applies to American kids

Thank you! Do you know if there is a lower acceptance rate for Ivy's for international students? Is there any benefit to applying with early action deadline?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending