The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS resits

Hello,
I've so far done c1 and c2 and felt that my c2 was far better. I don't know much about resits as my teachers haven't explained the process very well but I was wondering if I did poorly in one of my three AS modules, can I resit it along with my A2 modules next year? Or do I have to resit the entire AS. Thank you!

p.s. on my c2 today I used a sin graph to help me find solutions along with a CAST on the trig question. The answers were right but will I still get full marks? Cheers
Original post by PrinceAli
Hello,
I've so far done c1 and c2 and felt that my c2 was far better. I don't know much about resits as my teachers haven't explained the process very well but I was wondering if I did poorly in one of my three AS modules, can I resit it along with my A2 modules next year? Or do I have to resit the entire AS. Thank you!

p.s. on my c2 today I used a sin graph to help me find solutions along with a CAST on the trig question. The answers were right but will I still get full marks? Cheers

You can choose to resit any module you would like. For example, if you did bad in C1 but did well in C2 and S1, you would be able to just retake C1. And for your P.S, a Sin graph and Cast diagram are both acceptable so you will indeed get full marks for that question if answers were correct.

Quick Reply

Latest