The Student Room Group

SolutionBanks for the new Edexcel IAL maths books

The Edexcel Pearson IAL maths books make repeated reference to their solution banks. Does anyone know where they can be accessed. I have written to Edexcel about these new books a few times but have not got an answer so any help would be appreciated :smile:
Do you have the solution bank for Edexcel International Advanced Level (IAL) Mathematics MECHANICS1 the new book
Reply 2
No, that is my point. I can´t find the solutionbanks to any of their new books and have written to Edxcel Pearson and not had any response yet
Original post by chicks228
Do you have the solution bank for Edexcel International Advanced Level (IAL) Mathematics MECHANICS1 the new book
Reply 3
ive got this same problem. ive been searching everywhere yet only find the old solutionbanks or non-international ones
Original post by talebi
ive got this same problem. ive been searching everywhere yet only find the old solutionbanks or non-international ones

https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/maths-revision/solutionbanks/
Reply 5
this isnt it. my textbook isnt included in these options. i think these are non-international or older editions
Original post by talebi
this isnt it. my textbook isnt included in these options. i think these are non-international or older editions

Sorry, I didn't read the OP carefully.
Your a life saver! Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 9
HI,

Can anyone help me with the AS level CAIE Mathematics resits. I got my AS maths results and got a B.
Can I take a component resit or both P1 AND S1 I have to take in order to improve my grade to A.

Quick Reply

Latest