The Student Room Group

please urgent help help!!!!

I am from bangladesh. I gave my A2 in this may june session(2016) and they were horrible. In accounting out of 150 marks i answered 80. i may get overall 35 marks out of 150. My (as) accounting marks were 74%. how much do you think they will give me in A level in total.

In buisiness studies i answered 80 out of 100 marks. i may manage to get 50 marks out of those 80 marks answered. my business studies (as) result was 86%. What overall mark do you guys think they will award me in (a) level.

in economics i might get 45 out of 70 marks. my as result was 90%.
I gave As exams in 2015 may june session

do you guys think i might have to resit/retake?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by rapgenius
I am from bangladesh. I gave my A2 in this may june session(2016) and they were horrible. In accounting out of 150 marks i answered 80. i may get overall 35 marks out of 150. My (as) accounting marks were 74%. how much do you think they will give me in A level in total.

In buisiness studies i answered 80 out of 100 marks. i may manage to get 50 marks out of those 80 marks answered. my business studies (as) result was 86%. What overall mark do you guys think they will award me in (a) level.

in economics i might get 45 out of 70 marks. my as result was 90%.
I gave As exams in 2015 may june session

do you guys think i might have to resit/retake?

Wait for your results - grades are awarded on the UMS not percentages and you haven't told us the UMS you got at AS.
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79
Wait for your results - grades are awarded on the UMS not percentages and you haven't told us the UMS you got at AS.

I don't know how to calculate as marks on UMS
Original post by rapgenius
I don't know how to calculate as marks on UMS

Your results should have given you an AS grade and the UMS you achieved.
Reply 5
accounting--percentage uniform mark---74%
business studies---percentage uniform mark---86%
economics---percentage uniform mark---90%

Quick Reply

Latest