Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Looking for your exam thread? ... Well look no further!

I'm going to be collating the GCSE exam threads here so you can find the threads to help you with your revision...

We're getting there! :woo: But still lots to go, so keep on making 'em!

Please let me know if you create an exam thread or if you come across any and I'll start adding them in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tank Girl)

I'm going to be collating the GCSE exam threads here so you can find the threads to help you with your revision...

:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

But there aren't any yet! C'mon GCSE students- earlier you create them the better!

Please let me know if you create an exam thread or if you come across any and I'll start adding them in
    I found this one for Edexcel Music: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...dexcel%20music

I found another one, so I don't know which one counts as the main discussion thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...dexcel%20music

I might be making another thread myself soon, too.

ReputationRep:

But there aren't any yet! C'mon GCSE students- earlier you create them the better!

can I have access to 2015 b3 c3 and p3 papers edexcel?

ReputationRep:

I literally made one and it was sooo good for GCSEs students and moderator took it down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    I literally made one and it was sooo good for GCSEs students and moderator took it down
    Wth I remember that thread, it was really good. Why did they take it down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    Wth I remember that thread, it was really good. Why did they take it down?
    I HAVE NO IDEA! they maybe jealous
    But i was well pissed - it was good though

ReputationRep:
    I HAVE NO IDEA! they maybe jealous
    But i was well pissed - it was good though
    Maybe because it had the November and June 2015 papers :/. Oh well I'm sure you helped some people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    Maybe because it had the November and June 2015 papers :/. Oh well I'm sure you helped some people
    yeah i guess sp, but they are meant to be released anyway because i posted that in February i guess - and GCSE students needs them to revise
    weird moderators on TSR

ReputationRep:
    yeah i guess sp, but they are meant to be released anyway because i posted that in February i guess - and GCSE students needs them to revise
    weird moderators on TSR
    I'd suggest messaging a mod about this, just in case there was a misunderstanding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I'd suggest messaging a mod about this, just in case there was a misunderstanding.
    i have no idea how to contact them

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea how to contact them
    You could try sending a mod a visitor message (perhaps Puddles the Monkey? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1370327)

ReputationRep:
    Oh no!!! that's rubbish- I'll look into it first thing Monday- do you remember what the thread was called by any chance??

ReputationRep:
    Oh no!!! that's rubbish- I'll look into it first thing Monday- do you remember what the thread was called by any chance??
    that's the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3906471
    i don't know if you can access this link

ReputationRep:
    that's the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3906471
    i don't know if you can access this link
    Hmm, there might have been some issues with a few of the links to the 2015 past papers which you provided. I'll have a proper look when I'm not on mobile and we'll get the thread up and running again

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, there might have been some issues with a few of the links to the 2015 past papers which you provided. I'll have a proper look when I'm not on mobile and we'll get the thread up and running again
    i know that i have provided the pastpapers! but it's march now and they should be on the edexcel website and if not then the teachers must have given them already plus they need to revise for the summer exams too so i don't see the point of removing the thread
    but anyways thanks for that

ReputationRep:
    i know that i have provided the pastpapers! but it's march now and they should be on the edexcel website and if not then the teachers must have given them already plus they need to revise for the summer exams too so i don't see the point of removing the thread
    but anyways thanks for that
    Hello

I've reinstated your thread now. However I had to remove the links to the 2015 papers The reason for this is because these aren't currently available on the Edexcel website without having a teacher login. As soon as Edexcel make the available to everyone we can add the links back in.

Thanks for a fantastic thread the amount of info you've put in it is great!

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I've reinstated your thread now. However I had to remove the links to the 2015 papers The reason for this is because these aren't currently available on the Edexcel website without having a teacher login. As soon as Edexcel make the available to everyone we can add the links back in.

Thanks for a fantastic thread the amount of info you've put in it is great!
    ohh okay
    thanks for that

ReputationRep:

GCSE EXAMS

:tumble:

Only a few so far! C'mon GCSE students- earlier you create them the better!

I just created a computing thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3939209

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    I just created a computing thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3939209
    Thank you! That's fantastic

ReputationRep:
    Yo, I've created an English Literature (AQA) thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post63298349

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.