The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

want to meet people!!!

hiiiiii
ive kind of put bangor uni as my insurance place, after aberystwyth, but im thinking now that i would prefer to go to bangor anyway.
i want to get know a few of u bangor-ners (if thats a word :s-smilie:) before i go!
so introduce yourselves to me people!!
i plan on doing law with french...so anyone doing any of those subjects would help too. :smile:
rosie

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hii! Dunno why i'm introducing myself, since i am now officially a dirty dropout of UWB, but i loved my year there! I'm sure plenty of people who actually go there will introduce themselves soon enough! :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
hey !!
I'm Jacqui - now a 2nd year doing sports science !! You'll meet tons of people soon enough every1's so friendly :smile:
p.s .. COME 2 BANGOR - i fink its awesome !!
Reply 3
Hey there, I'm Drew, I don't do French but I do do languages.

Welcome, Bangor's a pretty nice place and it's not too far from Stoke either :smile:
Reply 4
Lofty
Hii! Dunno why i'm introducing myself, since i am now officially a dirty dropout of UWB, but i loved my year there! I'm sure plenty of people who actually go there will introduce themselves soon enough! :smile:

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hello Rosie im Liam im now a 2nd year design technology trainee teacher!
Reply 5
Hello. I'm Nat, 3rd year studying Music.
helllooooooooooooooo!!! :-) is everyone really clever at university by the way???
xxxx
Reply 7
No im not clever not by a long way!
Reply 8
Nope, I'm not clever either so don't worry if you're not!
Reply 9
lol noooope - im as stupid as they come - u only need 40% in the 1st year though so aslong as u go 2 some lectures along the way you'll be fine :smile: !!
Hey. I am Charlotte, I am either a 2nd year music or a 3rd year (tis complicated).

You'll met tons of people when you get here so don't worry about it.
Reply 11
Hello, I'm Amy, hopefully a 3rd year history student (aren't we old now Nat & Charlotte?!). No I am not that clever!
Where in Stoke are you? I live in Stafford so not that far away.
ames123
Hello, I'm Amy, hopefully a 3rd year history student (aren't we old now Nat & Charlotte?!). No I am not that clever!

oooo..stafford...kinda got lost yesterday in stone and ended up there. ha
i live in milton...kinda by hanley. r there loadsa midland-ers in bangor then?
thank god no1s really clever...lol...thts my worse nightmare...goin to a uni and every1s constantly working. ppfftttt. lol
xxxx
Reply 13
hey rosie, i'm going to bangor this september to do criminology. doesnt look like that many people have bangor as their firm on this site!!
Reply 14
rosie_the_baboon18
oooo..stafford...kinda got lost yesterday in stone and ended up there. ha
i live in milton...kinda by hanley. r there loadsa midland-ers in bangor then?
thank god no1s really clever...lol...thts my worse nightmare...goin to a uni and every1s constantly working. ppfftttt. lol
xxxx

I know of at least 4 midland-ers and i'm friends with them all - so i'm guessing there will be quite a few !
Reply 15
ames123
Hello, I'm Amy, hopefully a 3rd year history student (aren't we old now Nat & Charlotte?!).

Yes, it worries me !
Heya

I'm Dan... I'll be starting there in September to do chemistry and management studies, i seem clever because i have vast general knowledge (I blame the number of Pub Quizes i've done) but when it comes down to it i'm really not that clever because i suck big time when it comes to exams!
ames123

Yeah but if my retake is allowed then I'll be a year younger than you two. :biggrin:
Reply 18
im amazed at how quiet all the freshers are on here. I remember by now we were firing questions left right and center at nat amy an charl!
I have Bangor down as my firm, and Stirling as my insurance.

Hoping to do Sustainable Development in September. I have my last A-Level exam at 13.30 today and cannot wait to be finished.

See you all soon.

Latest