The Student Room Group

Drawing in an exam...

Hi there.

On the OCR Breadth in Physics paper, I saw that on the momentum question there was the number '420'. Me being the 'dank memer' that I am, I drew a small Lenny Face,( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), next to the number, which in no way intruded on the question, or modified my answer. It was aimed at nobody and had nothing offensive related to it. It was simply a small ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) next to 420.

Will I be penalised for that? Can I contact someone about it and get it removed before the papers are sent off?
Reply 1
Original post by TobyReichelt
Hi there.

On the OCR Breadth in Physics paper, I saw that on the momentum question there was the number '420'. Me being the 'dank memer' that I am, I drew a small Lenny Face,( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), next to the number, which in no way intruded on the question, or modified my answer. It was aimed at nobody and had nothing offensive related to it. It was simply a small ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) next to 420.

Will I be penalised for that? Can I contact someone about it and get it removed before the papers are sent off?

Don't be silly, the examiner won't even care, he might grin a little though but nothing bad will happen...
Mate, you'll be lucky not to go to prison unfortunately.
Why would you even waste your time like that in an exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest