The Student Room Group

AQA AS Biology B2 (Paper 2) 2016 - what do you think is going to come up?

Hi guys,

I don't know if there's already a thread for this, but what do you think is going to come up (bearing in mind what came up in paper 1)?

Henry :smile:
i'd say all the transport stuff - transport in plants and animals, circulatory system, translocation, that sort of thing and maybe some taxonomy/biodiversity because none of that came up in the first paper
Just prepare for everything, they'll probs make it super hard
given what paper one was like it can be on anything, but probably DNA stuff, classification and gas exchange im guessing
Hi, i was hoping someone could help me on a specific question.

I'd appreciate any help on how to do question 3.4 on the AQA AS Specimen paper set 2, the one about drawing a tangent on a curve and using it to calculate rate of change at 5minutes.
Original post by chelseaoscar15

I'd appreciate any help on how to do question 3.4 on the AQA AS Specimen paper set 2, the one about drawing a tangent on a curve and using it to calculate rate of change at 5minutes.

a tangent/gradient came up on the first paper so i highly doubt it will be on the second
Original post by Jackrosser97
a tangent/gradient came up on the first paper so i highly doubt it will be on the second

Doesn't hurt to know it, you got any idea?

Also for q 5.3 on same paper, i'd appreciate any help.
Reply 8
Original post by chelseaoscar15

13348945_1314265128587716_52316504_n.jpg

Although, my teacher did take 10 minutes trying out different tangents just to find the correct answer.

Oh, and a negative sign because the curve is decreasing
Reply 9
Original post by Collombia
inb4thisthreadbecomespopular

I've posted these before by the way.

Are these the set 1 or 2 AQA Biology Specimen papers?
Original post by jsusie
Are these the set 1 or 2 AQA Biology Specimen papers?

Set 2. Also, for anyone viewing this before June 18th, 2016...
www.megafileupload.com/b853/AS_New_Spec_Set_2_Papers_2015.zip
Reply 11
hi all! i hope your AS exams went well! i'm an A2 student (just finished ) and im selling my CGP aqa revision guide and also Collins unit 1 and 2 student support materials and I wondered if anyone would be interested in them?? I understand there's a new specification now but i dont know how different that is to the original one so the books may still come in useful (they were a god send for me!!!) I also printed out notes for all topics for unit 1 ,2, 4 and 5 for Biology (the notes are from the chemstuff website which are available online) however i felt like a printed copy was much more useful so i bound them together in a booklet,if anyone wants these i can post them out to you (some pages are highlighted within them) It would save you time from printing them our yourselves i guess (just a thought!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending