The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

How lenient is Coventry university?

I'm going to be studying biomedical science hopefully but my exams have gone terribly, my offer is BCC but I'm more likely to get ACD-BDE(from applied business, biology and physics) and a C/B in a EPQ in a relatable subject to my degree, so I'm wondering what are the chances I'll still get in? as I'm seriously struggling and wondering if I could still make it? :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jackn3297
I'm going to be studying biomedical science hopefully but my exams have gone terribly, my offer is BCC but I'm more likely to get ACD-BDE(from applied business, biology and physics) and a C/B in a relatable subject to my degree, so I'm wondering what are the chances I'll still get in? as I'm seriously struggling and wondering if I could still make it? :/

I'm not sure about your offer but my Econ offer for BBC, is for equivalent grades. However, I did specifically ask this so I have an email chain to prove it if needed.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CynicalRaven
I'm not sure about your offer but my Econ offer for BBC, is for equivalent grades. However, I did specifically ask this so I have an email chain to prove it if needed.

Hey that sounds good, who did you email to find this out?
My hairdressers son got in last year and he missed his offer by 2 grades - depends if they still need to fill spaces.
Original post by jackn3297
Hey that sounds good, who did you email to find this out?

Can't help you there sorry, that email is specific to business dept. candidates only.
Reply 5
Ive applied for psychology this year. And it was still in UCAS extra so hopefully it isnt such a popular course. My offer is ABB. But my biology exam went so bad this year , i think i will probably get ABD . I also have my extended project which is hopefully a B/C. Do you think i will be ok???
Coventry isn't strict at all, last year my friend got into accounting and finance with BCD and you needed a BBC. I think if you Atleast have a A/B in one subject then they will consider a place....I think clearing is capped at 220 UCAS points so if you get higher than that then you should be okay
Bump. If anyone has any more info or examples of their leniency pls let me know

Quick Reply

Latest