The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Enrolling at Coventry University

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this. I have been trying to enrol onto my course at Coventry University for the past 10 days. I am running into problems when I get to the Your Data Agreements With Us page.
It says: There has been a problem attaching mandatory modules. Module 6057AAD does not appear to be associated to any semesters for the intake that the student is enrolling onto.
The message also tells me to send an email which I have done for the last 10 days. I have also phoned up 6 days in a row and have been on hold for over 2 hours every single time. They keep passing me onto different departments and at this point we're just going round in circles. I have also tried to use the chat function on Coventry Universities website and not got any response.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Do you have any advice on how this can be fixed?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this. I have been trying to enrol onto my course at Coventry University for the past 10 days. I am running into problems when I get to the Your Data Agreements With Us page.
It says: There has been a problem attaching mandatory modules. Module 6057AAD does not appear to be associated to any semesters for the intake that the student is enrolling onto.
The message also tells me to send an email which I have done for the last 10 days. I have also phoned up 6 days in a row and have been on hold for over 2 hours every single time. They keep passing me onto different departments and at this point we're just going round in circles. I have also tried to use the chat function on Coventry Universities website and not got any response.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Do you have any advice on how this can be fixed?

Hello,

Please can you confirm that you have emailed your enquiry to [email protected]?

Also, are you currently in Coventry? It might be easier to go to the Student Centre and get your issue sorted there in person.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Thankyou for responding. Yes, I have emailed [email protected], [email protected] l]. Is the student centre on Gulson Road?
Original post by Anonymous
Thankyou for responding. Yes, I have emailed [email protected], [email protected] l]. Is the student centre on Gulson Road?

Hello,

The Coventry University Student Center is located at: 1 Gulson Rd, Coventry CV1 2JH, United Kingdom. I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Reply 4
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello,

The Coventry University Student Center is located at: 1 Gulson Rd, Coventry CV1 2JH, United Kingdom. I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassadors

Thankyou :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest