The Student Room Group

Edexcel C4 June 2016 - Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ramil Ahmadov
Do you think 70/75 will be 90 UMS?

should be
Original post by maruchan
should be

Thank you, i just did wrong the last part of the last question.
@Mattematics If i forgot to put dy/dx after the pi sin (piy) in 3a and used my answer in part b, how many marks would i lose? :c
Original post by championsweat123
@Mattematics If i forgot to put dy/dx after the pi sin (piy) in 3a and used my answer in part b, how many marks would i lose? :c

I did the exact same, so annoyed...
Do you think 70/75 will be 90 UMS?

should be because I can't see the A* boundary being higher than 69 tbh .. so you're probably gonna get 92ums
Original post by fefssdf
should be because I can't see the A* boundary being higher than 69 tbh .. so you're probably gonna get 92ums

I thought so, until i saw someone saying that A* is going to be 71, which made me to worry, because i got 93 last year from C3 and need at least 87 for C4
I thought so, until i saw someone saying that A* is going to be 71, which made me to worry, because i got 93 last year from C3 and need at least 87 for C4

ah yeh I know - I also think i got 70/71 on c4 also - well according to the model answers on TSR ! .. but yeh it does worry me how everyone is saying how its going to be really high but i can't see it myself as c4 is a hard unit at the end of the day ..I hope you get your A* but if you only need 87 then I'm pretty sure you've got enough leighway in getting 70 for c4 !
Original post by fefssdf
ah yeh I know - I also think i got 70/71 on c4 also - well according to the model answers on TSR ! .. but yeh it does worry me how everyone is saying how its going to be really high but i can't see it myself as c4 is a hard unit at the end of the day ..I hope you get your A* but if you only need 87 then I'm pretty sure you've got enough leighway in getting 70 for c4 !

would 70/75 in C3 and 68/75 in C4 get me an A*?
Original post by fefssdf

I can't say the exam was difficult, i just managed my time really bad, therefore i didn't have time for the last part, which was 5 marks. Hope you'll get your A* as well!
Original post by Mesosleepy
would 70/75 in C3 and 68/75 in C4 get me an A*?

100% because c3 is always around like 65 for 90ums so you're gonna get at least 90 in c3 and then for c4 it might bump up but very unlikely but you've got enough leighway from c3 1 - Enjoy your A* grade :smile:
What UMS would 69 in C3 and 65-66 in C4 be? Not enough for an A* I suspect? :/
Hi I forgot to write dy/dx next to sin(pii y) for the second step, this of course changed my answers for the rest of part a and b, how many marks would I still get out of 9?
Please help thanks !

(actual steps are below)
image.png
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jonnyboy007
Hi I forgot to write dy/dx next to sin(pii y) for the second step, this of course changed my answers for the rest of part a and b, how many marks would I still get out of 9?
Please help thanks !

(actual steps are below)
image.png

Where did you get that picture from? Or is that yours?
Original post by kennz
OCR B?

no edexcel maths mate.
Does anyone have a copy of the paper???
Original post by arch0wnz
Where did you get that picture from? Or is that yours?

it's mine from the c4 model answers I posted
Guys do you know where i can get the June 2016 question paper?
Original post by nehausmani21
Guys do you know where i can get the June 2016 question paper?

Your teacher?
Original post by tiny hobbit
Your teacher?

um...if I could have I wouldn't have asked haha
Teachers do not let us access until later on
Any other source you have in mind?
Original post by nehausmani21
um...if I could have I wouldn't have asked haha
Teachers do not let us access until later on
Any other source you have in mind?

Maybe you should go with your teacher's wishes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending