The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Clearing and Adjustment Thread - 2016

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd make you aware of some key dates/times for our Clearing and Adjustment. Once you have received your results you can call us to discuss our vacancies.

Our Clearing hotline opens on Tuesday 5 July 2016.

Our Adjustment period is available from 18 August 2016 - 31 August 2016.

The Clearing/Adjustment number is 0115 848 6000

The hotline will be open between Monday - Thursday (9 am - 5pm) and Friday (9 am - 4 pm) until 18 August 2016. The opening hours after the 18th of August are:

Clearing hotline opening times

Now that I have all the important stuff out of the way, I would like to give some advice to those who would like to go through Clearing/Adjustment:

1. Please make sure you are organised before making the calls (have your UCAS number/Clearing number at hand, your GCSE and A level results, and a piece of paper and pen) as it will make the process much easier!

2. Remember that it has to be you who makes the phone call. We are not allowed to discuss your application with anyone else as doing so breaches the Data Protection Act. (this includes passing the phone over to your parents/teachers during the call).

3. Although Clearing/Adjustment does feel rushed, please remember it is not a 'race'. Keep calm, there is plenty of time to take a step back and think about the options available to you. If you want to come visit the University before making your decision we do have Clearing and Adjustment drop-in sessions for you to visit.

If you have got this far down and have read all of the above, I would like to wish you good luck for your results, and if you do decide to go through Clearing/Adjustment then I hope it goes well! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi

What accomdation is avaliable for students who come in through clearing after results day?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by ellie.siv
Hi

What accomdation is avaliable for students who come in through clearing after results day?

Hi ellie.siv,

Sorry for the late reply!

On the A-Level results day, a few rooms in all our residences could become available due to students not meeting their conditions etc. However, I can't guarantee or predict how many and which accommodation.

At about 7 am on A-Level results day, a preference form will go online on our website, which I would recommend filling in as soon as possible as rooms will be applied to students based on their preferences on a first come, first serve basis.

If all of your preferences have no availability then we will offer you something with similar facilities to your preferences. If there is no availability for any of our accommodation, then we will work closely with private hall providers within Nottingham to provide NTU first year flats through our referral hall system.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions just let me know! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending