The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Okilidokili
Whoooooooo! i'm in! rock on
see you alll in York for definite, no longer have to say I hope to go to York, now it is I am going to York
BTW did every1 get all the stuff frm York in the post today? What accommodation is everyone applying for??

Congratulations:smile:

Although I haven't received any accommodation info yet, I thought we can't chose accommodation and will be allocated randomly.:confused:
University of York
York
Reply 61
No accommodation information yet, what a surprise. Postal service around here is absolutely shocking!
Reply 62
nairu
Congratulations:smile:

Although I haven't received any accommodation info yet, I thought we can't chose accommodation and will be allocated randomly.:confused:

No that's not true, it's you can't choose your college, you get a form that lets you choose preferences for your accommodation, eg. ensuite/non-ensuite and how long the let is and it has some other questions on it
Yep - its the college that you can't choose. Doesn't really matter which one anyway, does it?
You get a form asking for a preference on ensuite/ number of weeks let and that and other info about the uni and stuff.
Sure it will arrive tomorrow if it hasn't today
Well done to everyone who has made their offer!!!!! :smile:
Reply 64
well done everyone! feels great to finally know where i'm going! is anyone else doing english/linguistics?
Reply 65
woo hoo, after weeks of trying, finally i am in!! L100 eco, here i come!
Reply 66
Congratulations jokesbre, i guess i'll be seeing you there! May i ask - how did you eventually manage to get onto the course?
Reply 67
gt a reamrk of a paper, and it went up a grade, i told york this and they reconsidered their decision.
Reply 68
jokesbre
gt a reamrk of a paper, and it went up a grade, i told york this and they reconsidered their decision.

congrats jokesbre! that's great news. I'll see you at York!

Latest

Trending

Trending