The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Law

Has anyone heard back from York law ??? Im a GB student and I havent hear anything at all, I applied in October
Original post by spam44
Has anyone heard back from York law ??? Im a GB student and I havent hear anything at all, I applied in October
nah i applied mid November, and haven't got yet anything
University of York
York
Reply 2
Just got rejected :frown:
Original post by spam44

Me too 😭
Original post by spam44
Oh no! What were your stats. if you don't mind me asking?
Oh nooooooo! What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by freyabeth444
Oh nooooooo! What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Do you mean grades ?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Do you mean grades ?
Yes, if thats okay! No worries if not x
Reply 8
Yes, if thats okay! No worries if not x

Ofc! I applied with AAA
Reply 9
Original post by Ava_678
Ofc! I applied with AAA
yep same AAA
Original post by spam44
I applied back in October and I got an offer in December but i know a lot of people who haven’t heard back yet!!
Reply 11
Original post by spam44

York took the longest for me but i got my offer a couple weeks ago x
Original post by spam44
My son applied in October and heard back 2 weeks ago, he received the online assessment/questionaire to fill in , he returned it that evening and had his offer the next day. He’s a home student . Fingers crossed you hear from the soon 😊
Original post by spam44
heya i received an offer in feb but i applied j before the ucas deadline x
Original post by khushisanghani
heya i received an offer in feb but i applied j before the ucas deadline x

omg thats amazing! what grades did u apply with? <3
omg thats amazing! what grades did u apply with? <3

i applied with achieved grades of ABB - so i am assuming i received a contextual offer. i also filled out the ‘york access’ form just before i applied explaining my circumstances and reduced grades
Original post by spam44

just got my offer yesterday !
Son still waiting to hear from York Law - pressure getting to him now! Anyone else in the same boat?
Still waiting to hear from York Law!! Applied with A*AA but heard nothing - anyone else in the same boat?
Reply 19
Original post by Hopeful Uni Mum
Still waiting to hear from York Law!! Applied with A*AA but heard nothing - anyone else in the same boat?

Applied with A*A* A but still heard nothing ☹️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending