The Student Room Group

Take your age, divide by 2, then add 7 (IT'S FLAWED)

I mean seriously.

Example: 100 year old Saddam is looking for a relationship so: 100/2 = 50 +7 =57

You guys who believe this formula think that a 100 year old is going to have a great relationship with a 57 year old or anyone near 57????

Chances are very slim.
Why add 7 and not 8?
Reply 2
Original post by Ayaz789
Why add 7 and not 8?

Even adding 8 would still be a flawed formula.
Original post by Anonymous
Even adding 8 would still be a flawed formula.

Okay i was just asking :biggrin: Add 45? or 49?
It was intended for teenagers I believe, so dividing by two and adding 7 would slightly over/undershoot their actual age depending on which side of 14 they are

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drandy76
It was intended for teenagers I believe, so dividing by two and adding 7 would slightly over/undershoot their actual age depending on which side of 14 they are

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd agree with this, that that logic only works for teenagers. Once you get older than i think you notice age gaps much less, i barely ever notice the 4 years between the two of us.
Mainly designed from ages 18- Late 20s mate :tongue:
Reply 7
This equation is precise and golden. Of course it is most relevant when an older guy is trying to date a young girl, and here following it will prevent a beating from an angry father or being a complete laughing stock. Once you're 100 its a little unlikely that dating and getting your oats will be a top priority but if it is no one under 57 would even look at you so it saves wasting time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending