The Student Room Group

Help calculate APS score

Hi there everyone, I need some help in calculating my aps score for my gcses that I give to sixth forms. If anyone can help and tell me what my score is it would be really helpful.
My predicted grades are:
English lit and Lang- 6
Mathematics- 6
Combined science 8-7
Geography 6
Media 6
Religious studies 7
Art 7
Turkish 9
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Hailey629
Hi there everyone, I need some help in calculating my aps score for my gcses that I give to sixth forms. If anyone can help and tell me what my score is it would be really helpful.
My predicted grades are:
English lit and Lang- 6
Mathematics- 6
Combined science 8-7
Geography 6
Media 6
Religious studies 7
Art 7
Turkish 9

What is an aps score?
Reply 2
Original post by ITStudent22
What is an aps score?

It’s like your average point score from your GCSEs where they use your grades to give you a point score of your average outcome. Mine changed when I applied to 2 schools where one was around a 7.2 and the other was a 6.95
It’s like your average point score from your GCSEs where they use your grades to give you a point score of your average outcome. Mine changed when I applied to 2 schools where one was around a 7.2 and the other was a 6.95

Oh ok. A lot of other schools such as mine used predicted grades as I've never even heard of average point score before now. Maybe you can work it your aps by finding the average of your predicted grades.

https://www.calculator.net/average-calculator.html
Reply 4
I think how you do it is you add up your grades and divide by how many there are but I’m unsure if I divide it by 2 for science as I combined and you get 2 grades or if you divide by 1 as it’s looked on as 1 subject
Reply 5
I think how you do it is you add up your grades and divide by how many there are but I’m unsure if I divide it by 2 for science as I combined and you get 2 grades or if you divide by 1 as it’s looked on as 1 subject

I finally found someone who has the same question as I do in mind.

Quick Reply

Latest