The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _Yasemin_
Never have I played hard to get just to mess with someone or to look less desperate or whatever. What I have done however, is if there was a guy I was interested in and he seemed kinda interested in me too, but didn't act like he cared as much about me as I did about him, I'd act a little disinterested just to see how he (she) reacted. If I distanced myself and he (she) made more of an effort to initiate conversations, great, if he (she) didn't care, I took that as a sign that maybe I liked him (her) a little more than he (she) liked me.

the only problem is the guy may also think the same as you in that bold part , to be fair guys usually do take more initiative but this isnt always the case either
Original post by ForestShadow
the only problem is the guy may also think the same as you in that bold part , to be fair guys usually do take more initiative but this isnt always the case either

Yeah I get you, I know it isn't the smartest move. I just wanted to see if he'd actually miss me, or if it was a one-sided thing and he didn't actually care like I thought he did
Original post by _Yasemin_
Yeah I get you, I know it isn't the smartest move. I just wanted to see if he'd actually miss me, or if it was a one-sided thing and he didn't actually care like I thought he did

so what happened in the end did they reach out?
Original post by ForestShadow
so what happened in the end did they reach out?

Yeah, he asked if I was okay cause I'd been quiet the past couple days.
Will I get laid this year?

Latest