The Student Room Group

Jeans at uni

Is it bad
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by shazy2014
Is it bad for girls to wear denim skinny jeans to uni?

Nope! Totally fine! Loads of people do it.
Original post by chunkyandfunky
Nope! Totally fine! Loads of people do it.

I've seen more people at university wear jeans than I have wear smart trousers, or even jogging bottoms etc. Jeans do seem to be a very popular choice for university.

It's university, not school - wear what you feel most comfortable in (though obviously not pj's or anything else that would be best off at home).
Reply 3
That is totally unacceptable. Females at university must wear floor length skirts and conclusively cover themselves up.

God is watching.
Reply 4
Original post by Davalla
That is totally unacceptable. Females at university must wear floor length skirts and conclusively cover themselves up.

God is watching.

fak u puddiyavan
Reply 5
Original post by spotify95
I've seen more people at university wear jeans than I have wear smart trousers, or even jogging bottoms etc. Jeans do seem to be a very popular choice for university.

It's university, not school - wear what you feel most comfortable in (though obviously not pj's or anything else that would be best off at home).

Oh okay that's good so people go in casual dress then?
Im a guy and I wear skinny jeans to uni. Is that bad?
Reply 7
Original post by alexjones1994
Im a guy and I wear skinny jeans to uni. Is that bad?

What colour are they?
No - people will see you wearing jeans, and besides not giving the slightest care in the world for what you choose to clothe your legs with, will tear you limb by limb in streets for it...
What colour are they?

Its has to be black. HAS TO BE DUDE
Oh okay that's good so people go in casual dress then?

Yep, most people I have seen have been in casual dress, either a tshirt and jeans or a polo shirt or jeans. Occasionally you might see the odd student wearing a shirt, or smarter trousers.

I suppose people have just got fed up of what they used to wear at school so have gone for the more casual approach with regards to university - and who can blame them :tongue:
Reply 11
Denim skinny jeans are probably the least offensive thing I've seen being worn by women at uni. It's the see-through leggings which should be banned...*
Is it bad for girls to wear denim skinny jeans to uni?

Hello :smile:

It's university. Wear what you want. Feel comfortable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending