The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

Thoughts on Rooney having more assists this season than Ozil?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thoughts on who you'd rather have in your starting XI.
Original post by leinad2012
Point was fair but my word was that a poor game. Neither team was able to string more than 5 passes together.

Feel bad for Iwobi, guy puts an insane amount of pressure on himself and as a result just can't get the composure in the final third.

I think Chamberlain should've started instead of him today,Iwobi has looked poor in recent weeks which is understandable given the amount of games he's played and relative inexperience. The reason why Ox was poor was because he was trying to hard to make an impact, if he'd have started i reckon he would've been better.
Reply 1383
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rooney > Özil, obviously
Original post by SA-1
Rooney > Özil, obviously

Bendtner > Coutinho > Rooney > Özil
Original post by SA-1
Rooney > Özil, obviously

Did you get that mad, you had to go full Qua and get the umlauts out
Reply 1386
Original post by Lúcio
Bendtner > Coutinho > Rooney > Özil

Coutinho in God form atm but you know he's going to turn back to being **** and shooting on sight for half a season.

Losing to you guys earlier in the season's annoying because we're much better now but at the same time understandable.
Reply 1387
Original post by swirly
Did you get that mad, you had to go full Qua and get the umlauts out

Autocorrect fam

Apple knows
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Coutinho in God form atm but you know he's going to turn back to being **** and shooting on sight for half a season.

Is Coutinho actually able to run and dictate a game like a world class number 10, or is it just that he makes some passes and flukes some long shots and assists?

Losing to you guys earlier in the season's annoying because we're much better now but at the same time understandable.

Coutinho's big problem has always been consistency but this season he has been immense. 5 goals and 5 assists in 11 PL games is unreal in the modern game.

He takes less pot shots now because he has more options. He'll still go for it occasionally but even then his accuracy is much better nowadays.

I think you losing to us (and Arsenal) is the best thing that could've possibly happened to you really. Look at how you've improved once your manager realised a change was necessary?
Reply 1390
Original post by Lúcio
Coutinho's big problem has always been consistency but this season he has been immense. 5 goals and 5 assists in 11 PL games is unreal in the modern game.

He takes less pot shots now because he has more options. He'll still go for it occasionally but even then his accuracy is much better nowadays.

I think you losing to us (and Arsenal) is the best thing that could've possibly happened to you really. Look at how you've improved once your manager realised a change was necessary?

Yeah good stats but dont think he'll keep it up.

I think once a manager is able to realise a problem and wants to fix it that helps us immesurably.
Yeah good stats but dont think he'll keep it up.

I think once a manager is able to realise a problem and wants to fix it that helps us immesurably.

No he probably won't but he doesn't need to when we have 5 different scorers like today :biggrin:

Yeah exactly, unlike United who every so often will beat a terrible side and think their problems are solved :redface:
Never thrashed a half decent team this season whereas City, Liverpool, Chelsea all have. Even if we won 1 or 2 nil today we wouldn't have been top
Mods, please just ban Shawn. It isn't funny anymore
Please ban Daniel.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Please ban Daniel.

The fact that your **** trolling would improve this threads content at this point says it all. ..
Original post by leinad2012
The fact that your **** trolling would improve this threads content at this point says it all. ..

Given I've barely posted in the last 2 weeks and you're moaning about someone else.
If anything, it's the fact that one can piss people off for fun on football forums. When you're starved of glory for 12 years don't be surprised that your team keeps on slipping on bananas. It's much easier to take pleasure from it all.
Shawn is the best rustler on here. Has the rest of the Arsenal fans tied round his fingers like puppets, Daniel just can't take it.
Reply 1399
Got a suspicion that Shawn is Baconbutty. Who remembers Baconbutty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest