- 2 FA cups in 10 years is hardly worth bleating about
- Never won the Champions League or premier European competition
- Season ticket is a trip to the library
- star players are rejects from the big clubs
- you wish you had our manager

:awesome:

-Bragging about bottling it once in 25 years
-Not bragging about the 2 FA cups
-4 of those before it was serious. Aston Villa, Nottingham Forest and Malmo FF were tasty back then. You've won the proper trophy once.
-Anfield silent almost every game other than karaoke for 2:05m for the Europa League, when you qualify. Lyrics on screen and actually a Celtic song.
-We have world class players, you have Mane
-Decent manager, will win absolutely nothing (maybe Carling) and then leave for Napoli
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Bayern have a self imposed limit, "why would FCB pay that, you scum?" and so the most theyve paid is Gotze(30m ish) and they made a song and dance at the time about not overpaying. They rarely buy outside of Germany. I dont think Arsenal can be bullied like Schalke 04....

As I calculate it, our spare cash is worth 27% of their entire value...And that's spare cash hanging about....

Arsenal should not be intimidated by Bayern. Real/Barca yes and the oil nonsense clubs Chelsea/PSG/City can outbid us. Only Real/Barca/Utd are bigger.

Sanchez will never join PSG. He's a winner and a competitor, why would he go to a league that's inferior to the Championship?
I really think Ozil is replaceable. If we get silly money for him we should just sell him on. He's not consistent enough in big games.

Sanchez? Give him whatever he is asking for and just sign him up. We cannot afford to lose the striker. Wenger did very well to convert him to a centre forward and to lose him would be a real bad thing for the club.

If Real were to offer £80m (which they won't, because Ozil would probably be benched) for Ozil we should take the money and buy someone like James or Isco. Really the only teams that would pay for Ozil are City and Chelsea, and really he would not be a big loss as we can buy a better replacement.

Out of the two, I think Ozil is not even likely to leave. But Alexis likely will if we don't win trophies or beat big teams in the CL.
Original post by sr90
Sanchez will never join PSG. He's a winner and a competitor, why would he go to a league that's inferior to the Championship?

I don't see where he can go apart from Chelsea (if they win the league and he decides that they are more capable of winning everything).

I don't see Real paying big money for a guy that will be 29 by the end of his contract. Bayern? They won't pay. Man City... he doesn't get along with Pep.
Reply 1784
Do not want Sanchez you can have him, better players around to buy anyway.
Something ironic in moving to a new stadium to compete financially with the big boys and have superstar players, and then not being able to afford to keep them.:redface:
Arsenal have not even challenged for a league title since 2008 so I don't blame the players for leaving us
We didn't even challenge in 2008. Out of the title race before the final day back then.
Really, the last time we challenged was the last time we won it.
And also, the 2010-11 squad that appeared to be challenging on four fronts but then lost the league cup final. Who's to blame for three key players then deciding to leave?
Reply 1788
2014 you challenged.
6-0 all but ended that challenge. We aren't proper challengers until we go down to the final day still with a chance. Sir Alex got United challenging for the league every season from 2006-07 until his retirement, that is how he deserved his revered status. Meanwhile Arsene will only ever be remembered for making a club bigger than it really is, which is not that big at all
Reply 1790
Original post by shawn_o1
6-0 all but ended that challenge. We aren't proper challengers until we go down to the final day still with a chance. Sir Alex got United challenging for the league every season from 2006-07 until his retirement, that is how he deserved his revered status. Meanwhile Arsene will only ever be remembered for making a club bigger than it really is, which is not that big at all

Someone take Shawn round the back and put him out of his misery.
This game is a banker right? A dead cert? Well I smell blood. Stoke are due a win.
And the only ones laughing Will be Sanchez and ozil who'll turn down new deals and join winning teams. Quite simply.
Smh if Bellerin was fit then why didn't he start

Posted from TSR Mobile
Serious aspergers
Mustafi injured. Our title challenge gone.
Yep, never in doubt. AFTV due their paypacket. Joke club never changes
Reply 1797
Xhaka's fault Joe Allen is a midget. Penalty all day lanky bastard.
ffs
Welsh Jesus is destroying you tbh

Quick Reply

Latest