The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

repeats

so here's my situation
I previously did a foundation year and first year of my course at London met, and I did not like the course of being away from home.
so I came to Nottingham trent and redid first year, which student finance would not pay tuition fees. I have now got to repeat two of my modules next year before going onto second year, which student finance will not pay the £3000. how else can I pay for my tuition fees? I already have a job but I do not earn £3000 a year.
Original post by kirstyyg9
so here's my situation
I previously did a foundation year and first year of my course at London met, and I did not like the course of being away from home.
so I came to Nottingham trent and redid first year, which student finance would not pay tuition fees. I have now got to repeat two of my modules next year before going onto second year, which student finance will not pay the £3000. how else can I pay for my tuition fees? I already have a job but I do not earn £3000 a year.

Hi @kirstyyg9,

Sounds like your situation is quite specific, it might be worth contacting our Student Financial Support Service to see if they can help you with your issue.

Hope this helps,
Tim
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending