The Student Room Group

Loans

Does student finance fund for retaking a module with maintenance loan and Tuition fee
Original post by Fbegum14
Does student finance fund for retaking a module with maintenance loan and Tuition fee

Hi there,

We can, yes, but to know for sure we'd recommend that you make an application online as soon as you can. We can then confirm exactly what you'll be entitled to.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

We can, yes, but to know for sure we'd recommend that you make an application online as soon as you can. We can then confirm exactly what you'll be entitled to.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

I did a foundation yr on a different course and then funded also funded for my yr 1 and yr 2 can I still get funding for my module retake and my third yr as well or do I have one yr funding left only
I did a foundation yr on a different course and then funded also funded for my yr 1 and yr 2 can I still get funding for my module retake and my third yr as well or do I have one yr funding left only

Is this a full-time repeat, or are your university classing you as a part-time student?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 4
Is this a full-time repeat, or are your university classing you as a part-time student?

Thanks, Graeme

I’m not sure yet but what are the outcomes for if your part and full

Hi there, so this is your first repeat but you've studied 1 year previously on a different course? Is that correct? Thanks, Jason
Reply 6
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, so this is your first repeat but you've studied 1 year previously on a different course? Is that correct? Thanks, Jason

Yh that’s correct
Yh that’s correct

Last of all, are you being classed as an external student for the repeat? As in, are you being charged any fees for the repeat?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 8
Last of all, are you being classed as an external student for the repeat? As in, are you being charged any fees for the repeat? ..
Thanks, Graeme[

Yes I would be getting charged a fee to repeat it it won’t be free
Last of all, are you being classed as an external student for the repeat? As in, are you being charged any fees for the repeat? ..
Thanks, Graeme[

Yes I would be getting charged a fee to repeat it it won’t be free

Hi there, Is there any specific reason that you are having to repeat the year? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending