The Student Room Group

Repeating a year

Good day,
My name is Mariya. I need information about repeating a year. I signed up to study DET in 2023, but then my family and I had to move home. Our rent was raised and it became overwhelming for us. So we moved, but the stress of the new and unfamiliar place, the whole procedure of moving and starting all over again, being separated from friends, seaeching for a work, looking for a school place for my child all took its toll on me and I failed to complete my course successfully. The stress was too much. I felt physically and mentally exhausted. Now the things are much better. Therefore, I want to repeat the year and realize myself successfully. I need SFE to finance me to continue my education. Thanks in advance.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by mj.ivanova
Good day,

Please edit your post to remove your name and CRN number. This is a public forum and you shouldn't share personal details. :smile:
Good day,
My name is Mariya. I need information about repeating a year. I signed up to study DET in 2023, but then my family and I had to move home. Our rent was raised and it became overwhelming for us. So we moved, but the stress of the new and unfamiliar place, the whole procedure of moving and starting all over again, being separated from friends, seaeching for a work, looking for a school place for my child all took its toll on me and I failed to complete my course successfully. The stress was too much. I felt physically and mentally exhausted. Now the things are much better. Therefore, I want to repeat the year and realize myself successfully. I need SFE to finance me to continue my education. Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Is this the first time you've had to repeat a year of your course?

How many years of previous study do you have in total?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 3
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,
Is this the first time you've had to repeat a year of your course?
How many years of previous study do you have in total?
Thanks, Graeme
Hello,
Yes it is my first time I've had to repeat a year. Before the one I need to repeat I have 3 years of finance. Thank you in advance.
Hello,
Yes it is my first time I've had to repeat a year. Before the one I need to repeat I have 3 years of finance. Thank you in advance.
Hi there,

All students are eligible for an additional year of support in case of any repeats. If this is your first repeat you would still qualify for the support.

Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending