The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Are you doing BA (Hons) Acting / know someone who is?

Hi! I'm a deferred entry student so I know for sure I'm going to AUB next year to study Acting (Sep 2017). I can't find anybody doing this course! I just want to know what to expect and what to read this year to be prepared... you know? So... get in touch.
Reply 1
Original post by ohmykatiemay
Hi! I'm a deferred entry student so I know for sure I'm going to AUB next year to study Acting (Sep 2017). I can't find anybody doing this course! I just want to know what to expect and what to read this year to be prepared... you know? So... get in touch.

Hey congrats on your spot, I've only just received an offer for Acting at AUB this week💃🏽 I'm not sure what to expect either or if anything has to prepared.
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Original post by Benita_U
Hey congrats on your spot, I've only just received an offer for Acting at AUB this week💃🏽 I'm not sure what to expect either or if anything has to prepared.

You too! So exciting, well done! Are you going to accept it or do you have somewhere else in mind? I cannot find a reading list anywhere which would have been useful since I am doing very little besides working this year. I have been in love with the uni for close to 4 years now tho so I'm happy anyway ahaha.
Reply 3
You too! So exciting, well done! Are you going to accept it or do you have somewhere else in mind? I cannot find a reading list anywhere which would have been useful since I am doing very little besides working this year. I have been in love with the uni for close to 4 years now tho so I'm happy anyway ahaha.

Thanks, I'm deffo gonna accept the offer I really love the school too. I'll probs see you in sept then haha😊
Do you know anyone whos studying a BA in acting?
@DylanJ42
Thanks, I'm deffo gonna accept the offer I really love the school too. I'll probs see you in sept then haha😊

Ah that's so exciting!!! You probably will! Is your name Benita or is that just a screen name?
Original post by years101
Do you know anyone whos studying a BA in acting?
@DylanJ42

Ah, does he go to AUB? Thank you!
Reply 7
[QUOTE="ohmykatiemay;69926984"]Ah that's so exciting!!! You probably will! Is your name Benita or is that just a screen name?[/QUOTE

Can't wait ! And yes it It my name, I'm guessing your name is Katie right ?
[QUOTE="Benita_U;69927914"]
Ah that's so exciting!!! You probably will! Is your name Benita or is that just a screen name?[/QUOTE

Can't wait ! And yes it It my name, I'm guessing your name is Katie right ?

It is, yes. How come you want to go to AUB? :smile:
Reply 9
[QUOTE="ohmykatiemay;69928206"]

It is, yes. How come you want to go to AUB? :smile:

The variety of the course stood out to me and the fact that you get to cross collaborate with other pathways, which I thought was cool. Also the teachers there are amazing at what they do and because the course is drama uk recognised.
[QUOTE="Benita_U;69929470"]

The variety of the course stood out to me and the fact that you get to cross collaborate with other pathways, which I thought was cool. Also the teachers there are amazing at what they do and because the course is drama uk recognised.

Ahahaha wow, you've really given it some thought, huh? A just fell in love w the place😂
I just accepted AUB as my firm choice for BA Acting. I'll hopefully be seeing you all in September :smile:
Original post by Richardsamj
I just accepted AUB as my firm choice for BA Acting. I'll hopefully be seeing you all in September :smile:

Yay! Well done! Good luck and hope to see you there✨
Yay! Well done! Good luck and hope to see you there✨

Finally got round to sending my accommodation application off today, the end of June is such a long time to wait though.
Original post by Richardsamj
Finally got round to sending my accommodation application off today, the end of June is such a long time to wait though.

How exciting! Which did you go for? And tell me about it 🙄 Not entirely sure what I'm gonna do if I don't get in cos it's too late to look for alternative accommodation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending