The Student Room Group

Which do you prefer: a pen or a pencil? Why?

Poll

Pens Versus Pencils: Which One is Better ?

I prefer pencil because they are erasable ! :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Pens, easier to do tricks with
Whoa! Did you draw that? It looks amazing! If you meant your picture, yeah I prefer pencil, personally, I think you get more tones and like you mentioned, they're erasable. But then, pens are neater and retains their form for a long time, whereas pencil markings may disappear in a period of time.
I prefer pens, I don't like the 'scratchiness' of pencils :smile:
Reply 4
You get erasable pens too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sweetstars
Whoa! Did you draw that? It looks amazing! If you meant your picture, yeah I prefer pencil, personally, I think you get more tones and like you mentioned, they're erasable. But then, pens are neater and retains their form for a long time, whereas pencil markings may disappear in a period of time.

No , i didn't ! :frown:
For writing or drawing? I prefer pens because erasing is effort.
Reply 7
The pen is mightier.
They don't really erase that good... You can still see yellow marks that remain on your paper, sometimes they can rip a hole because rubbing lightly won't erase.
Original post by HAnwar
You get erasable pens too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pen. It makes my hand writing neat.
Reply 10
Pens. Less strain on your hand, not to mention that they're better weapons too.
Reply 12
Pens

They're just that much easier to remove from the anal tract after a quiet night in
Original post by Rhaenys10
Pens. Less strain on your hand, not to mention that they're better weapons too.

Looool especially of someones doing ur head in and u just fling it across the classroom on their head. Not that i ever did that myself lol😂😂😂😂😂😂
Reply 14
Pens, you can get really nice pens and i love buying stationery (especially from staples and paperchase) plus pencil fades out over time.
Reply 16
They don't really erase that good... You can still see yellow marks that remain on your paper, sometimes they can rip a hole because rubbing lightly won't erase.

Get the proper ones not the cheap ones lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol, I'm not rich, am I? I get the pilot - frixion one and jeesh, they're already so expensive for me. XD I would rather use a normal pen and tippex or just a pencil.
Original post by HAnwar
Get the proper ones not the cheap ones lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pens/pencils
Pens run out quickly and i always lose them so at that time a pencil comes as the saviour.
However if you want to write without putting that much holding effort then pens are the best and if you don't have to sharpen your pen every 10 mins.:biggrin:
Reply 19
Lol, I'm not rich, am I? I get the pilot - frixion one and jeesh, they're already so expensive for me. XD I would rather use a normal pen and tippex or just a pencil.

Lol I love those. They'll save you money on tippex :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest