The Student Room Group

Need help!!

i have had diarrhea for a while and seen my doctor and they are doing a blood test to find the root of the problem. However my problem is that throughout the day my stomach will make rumbling and growling sounds. Is this because of the diarrhea or is ths something else? thx
Original post by Holamate
i have had diarrhea for a while and seen my doctor and they are doing a blood test to find the root of the problem. However my problem is that throughout the day my stomach will make rumbling and growling sounds. Is this because of the diarrhea or is ths something else? thx

It could be related. Honestly, I don't know a whole lot about this area of things, but when I'm ill I get that. Mention it next time you're there, but it doesn't sound like something to worry about in the meantime :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Holamate

Hope everything is going okay now. I'm sure you've covered this by now, but noises can definately be related to diarrhea. It's all cos your system isn't working how it's meant to and everyhting is rushing through so fast.

Side point: It can also leave you dehydrated so be sure to drink loads. Sports drinks can help since they have added bits that you will be loosing. Dehydration is half of what makes you feel so terrible when you have tummy problems so if you're feeling down or tired or generally ill, have a big glass of water and see how you feel after that.

Anyway I hope that after this long it's all sorted or at least on its way there. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest