The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Username for MyNottingham page?

Hi guys,

I'm probably just being incredibly dense but I'm having problems using the mynottingham page. Namly an inability to log on. I've tried my ucas ID number and just my name and I defiantly know my password, but it just doesn't work! If anyone knows the general format for the username it would be most appreciated!

Cheers,
Josh
Reply 1
Wait!

Crisis averted the university was kind enough to send me an email with my username, wich by the way is just a string of random numbers, mere moments after posting the above question! If anyone finds themselves in this situation, don't follow my example and instead exercise some patience!

Josh
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I just got the email with my login details and opened it and set my password I don't remember seeing any username and now I can't log in
Original post by Sly7
I just got the email with my login details and opened it and set my password I don't remember seeing any username and now I can't log in

You don’t remember your username?
Reply 4
Original post by Riotriot
You don’t remember your username?

Nvm the username wasn't over there, they sent me another email for the username
Reply 5
Hi, im having the same issue where is the username
Original post by Sly7
Nvm the username wasn't over there, they sent me another email for the username
They e-mail it to you immediately after you set your password using the first link.
Original post by Jdjdu
Hi, im having the same issue where is the username
Original post by Seebtheweeb1
They e-mail it to you immediately after you set your password using the first link.

I have set my password from the link and still have not received the email with the username, after how much time do they send out the username email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending