The Student Room Group

Revision Tips for Psychology and Economics

Hi, any tips for those subjects above would be very appreciated.

Thanks
Original post by WORKHELP465
Hi, any tips for those subjects above would be very appreciated.

Thanks

I took psychology and found I got an A* on the 17th :smile:. This is how I revised:
-For research methods, use flashcards and do LOADS of past paper questions.
-In psychology you can pretty much plan every possible question, so for every double page spread in the illuminate digital psychology online book, plan essay questions.
- Don’t try and memorise every single evaluation point, in the exam you won’t remember them, use about one or 2 bits of research in support and make up an evaluation point based on whether it/there is: Bias, Internal validity, Nomothetic, Determinism, reductionism, external validity, scientific.

I’ve made some flashcards for each topic which can be found by typing my username Mathilda2004_ into Quizlet. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Lightningparrot
I took psychology and found I got an A* on the 17th :smile:. This is how I revised:
-For research methods, use flashcards and do LOADS of past paper questions.
-In psychology you can pretty much plan every possible question, so for every double page spread in the illuminate digital psychology online book, plan essay questions.
- Don’t try and memorise every single evaluation point, in the exam you won’t remember them, use about one or 2 bits of research in support and make up an evaluation point based on whether it/there is: Bias, Internal validity, Nomothetic, Determinism, reductionism, external validity, scientific.

I’ve made some flashcards for each topic which can be found by typing my username Mathilda2004_ into Quizlet. Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks so much I will check that out and also congratulations on the A*!!!
Original post by WORKHELP465
Thanks so much I will check that out and also congratulations on the A*!!!

Thank you! Don’t work yourself too hard, year 13 can be tough 👍

Quick Reply

Latest