The Student Room Group

Cyberstart Game

Does anyone know how to do (l7 c10) question 7 challenge 10 of cyberstart game
I've tried searching all directories including /etc but can't seem to find the password for botnet
(edited 5 years ago)
i cant do level 2 c10 where do you find the gellukkig user and pass??? please help
Reply 2
Original post by cyberstudent99
i cant do level 2 c10 where do you find the gellukkig user and pass??? please help

download the files with the options and then you have to try them out
If I remember correctly the correct pw mentioned hats
Original post by k.bain
download the files with the options and then you have to try them out
If I remember correctly the correct pw mentioned hats

I can’t get this either please help! Thanks ☹️
Original post by Piggywiggy151
I can’t get this either please help! Thanks ☹️

If you look down the left side of the page there is another tab you can click on that says email. Try looking through there and see what you can find on the download
If you look down the left side of the page there is another tab you can click on that says email. Try looking through there and see what you can find on the download

Yes I’ve tried every combination of the usernames and passwords listed though 🤦🏼*♀️
Original post by Piggywiggy151
Yes I’ve tried every combination of the usernames and passwords listed though 🤦🏼*♀️

The username and passwords next to each other are the ones that are meant to be linked - try to look for one that make be related to the theme of the level
Would love a hand on level 4 ch4 on moon base - it keeps saying the get request has invalid syntax??
Reply 9

Annabell+Allred
hatsaregreat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending