The Student Room Group

Women's Society III

Scroll to see replies

Evening ladles, how's life treating you? Someone entertain me, Im so bored :hmpf:
Reply 1581
wow!:eek:do you all look the same?

ive asked to be in the soceity now:biggrin:
Quu

Newbie :party:

Heya :biggrin:
Quu

No not really. :p:

Ooook i will just go add you :biggrin: :five:
F1 fanatic
Evening ladles, how's life treating you? Someone entertain me, Im so bored :hmpf:

Good thanks :biggrin:

How are you stu? :hugs:
Reply 1585
hello f1 fanatic:biggrin: how are you?

thanks triplet:smile:

i dont know the code things to all the smiles your all using:redface:
Reply 1586
could someone here help me on something else please?

before the site changed i had 100 reps but now i cant find these. how do i find these on the new site?:redface:
Triplet1
Good thanks :biggrin:

How are you stu? :hugs:

I'm good thanks Trips, though I'm not doing much at the moment. Tell you the truth it's a lil' bit boring and I know when work hit's there'll be loads of it to make up for nothing now. I met some freshers yesterday, makes me feel really old.

Quu --> Pleased to meet you :girl: (the codes are in the smilies menu to the right in advanced reply). Reps are in "my home" tab on the top left.
F1 fanatic
I'm good thanks Trips, though I'm not doing much at the moment. Tell you the truth it's a lil' bit boring and I know when work hit's there'll be loads of it to make up for nothing now. I met some freshers yesterday, makes me feel really old.

Quu --> Pleased to meet you :girl: (the codes are in the smilies menu to the right in advanced reply). Reps are in "my home" tab on the top left.

I'm bored. I want work!!!! Not work as in my job but actually school type work :p: :redface:

It still feels strange not being at sixth form anymore :rolleyes:

Cant wait for uni. #excited#
you can do my work if you want :biggrin:
Triplet1
I'm bored. I want work!!!! Not work as in my job but actually school type work :p: :redface:

It still feels strange not being at sixth form anymore :rolleyes:

Cant wait for uni. #excited#

Yeah, when I was at BP I missed mathematical equations, I found myself craving that and the mathematical problem solving. It was quite odd/geeky. I guess you get used to it though. This year still feels funny though, although hopefully I can meet up with a few more of my friends over the weekend to catch up.
Reply 1591
oooh ok thanks:hugs: i was looking for them for ages

nice to meet you 2:biggrin:
dh00001
you can do my work if you want :biggrin:

Ok. Whats it about? :biggrin: :rolleyes:
F1 fanatic
Yeah, when I was at BP I missed mathematical equations, I found myself craving that and the mathematical problem solving. It was quite odd/geeky. I guess you get used to it though. This year still feels funny though, although hopefully I can meet up with a few more of my friends over the weekend to catch up.

haha awww.

Yeh hopefully.

I want to go see my boyfriend :frown:

Monday Tuesday and Wednesday :eek4: #excited# Hmmm.
Triplet1
Ok. Whats it about? :biggrin: :rolleyes:

the chemical processes of combustion :smile:
Quu
oooh ok thanks:hugs: i was looking for them for ages

nice to meet you 2:biggrin:

Don't worry, I'm lost with this new site too... I still keep losing stuff :p:
dh00001

:five: When do you need it by? :smile:
dh00001

my work whoops yours in sounding good, I'm supposed to be vaguely reading about quantum information processing and non-linear optics. :cool:
F1 fanatic
my work whoops yours in sounding good, I'm supposed to be vaguely reading about quantum information processing and non-linear optics. :cool:

Wednesday? :smile:

f1f - that sounds like teh secks :biggrin:
Reply 1599
F1 fanatic
Don't worry, I'm lost with this new site too... I still keep losing stuff :p:

ye lol its confusing!

what happens in this soceity then:redface: it looks good and that im just confused about why boys are posting aswell:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest