The Student Room Group

Biomedical science vs medical physiology

Hey guys, I've recieved 2 offers for Biomedical Science from Warwick and St. George's. I have also received 2 offers for Medical physiology from Leicester and Nottingham. Does anyone have any ideas about which course is better? I need this info ASAP please. What course is better to transfer into medicine with etc
Reply 1
Original post by GraceAnyiam
Hey guys, I've recieved 2 offers for Biomedical Science from Warwick and St. George's. I have also received 2 offers for Medical physiology from Leicester and Nottingham. Does anyone have any ideas about which course is better? I need this info ASAP please. What course is better to transfer into medicine with etc

You can't really transfer into medicine however if you mean graduate entry then either one is fine. Have a look at the course modules and see which one you like best.
Reply 2
Original post by mamly042
You can't really transfer into medicine however if you mean graduate entry then either one is fine. Have a look at the course modules and see which one you like best.

Hi, thanks for you reply! On Leicester's website it says there is a possibility for exceptional students to transfer onto the medicine course after year 1. But there doesn't seem to be much information on others unis. I wanted to see if anyone here could shed some like light? Or if any current physiology or biomed students to share their experience.
Reply 3
Hi, thanks for you reply! On Leicester's website it says there is a possibility for exceptional students to transfer onto the medicine course after year 1. But there doesn't seem to be much information on others unis. I wanted to see if anyone here could shed some like light? Or if any current physiology or biomed students to share their experience.

Some medical schools do have that but usually there are only a very limited number of places and you can expect it do be highly competitive. If you do go for it, I think you would still have to do an admission test and do rather well on your exams.
Reply 4

Medical physiology is the one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending