The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I like Eeyore's :smile:

(and mine of course :wink:)
Reply 41
I have signatures disabled so please be sure to let me know if any new ground breaking examples are found so I can take a look. I won't hold my breath :wink:
Reply 42
NDGAARONDI
I hate pop

Where did that bizarre, out-of-context reply come from?
You hate....a member called pop?
You love the 'I hate pop' signature of another forumite who has one?
You hate people putting the lyrics of the their sigs?
That's going to be your signature?

Confused.

In this instance a quote really would have helped.

(Where is good old 'Netiquette' when ya need him.
Reply 43
Gimp
I have signatures disabled so please be sure to let me know if any new ground breaking examples are found so I can take a look. I won't hold my breath :wink:

No, DO hold your breath.
It's be entertaining for the rest of us ;-)

There are some outstanding sigs that lead into world you'd never have imagined you'd be stepping into before. Okay, slight exaggeration........

Sig-files that irritate me are the 'ass-kissing' sigs. 'The best/good/most interesting members' or, in translation 'The Most Influential Members'. So obvious too.
Reply 44
musicboy
the worst is kuz (closely followed by that day pig had his one changed) :smile:

MB

:wink:
Reply 45
Zapsta
I liked Mad Caddie's old sig, about who deserved to be shot.

I liked that as well, but that also got me banned. :mad:
Reply 46
i DO
Reply 47
Me because it makes me money :p:
Reply 48
mine aint good so far, im thinking about adding "LPK's latest favourite post" that post gets some rep off me if they go in there :biggrin: But it might also be bad. :frown:
Reply 49
lil penguin kid
mine aint good so far, im thinking about adding "LPK's latest favourite post" that post gets some rep off me if they go in there :biggrin: But it might also be bad. :frown:

get over yourself, this thread is years old
Reply 50
chilipop

i know :rolleyes:
Reply 51
chilipop

plz stfu.
chilipop
i DO

stfu noob and stop dragging up old threads and trying to make people like you because guess what, no one does!
Reply 53
BlackHawk
stfu noob and stop dragging up old threads and trying to make people like you because guess what, no one does!

Well put! :biggrin:
Ok i'll graciously accept the award so we can end all of this kerfuffle.

KTHX! :biggrin:
Reply 55
i like mine :smile:

the worst ones are the ones with i hate : xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

thats a little harsh really.
Reply 56
Best: all the short ones

Worst: all the ones that take up half my frigging screen :mad:
Reply 57
F. Poste
Best: all the short ones

Worst: all the ones that take up half my frigging screen :mad:

Like mine :biggrin:

That emoticon can looks like she needs flee treatment. Sleeping, waking, scratching herself...any online frontline?
I vote for everyone with no sig. Which conveniently includes me. :biggrin: More than three lines of normal-size text - and ANY text larger than normal size - and you're just cluttering up the place. Which applies to an annoyingly large proportion... :wink:

In fact, inspired by this thread, I just turned viewing signatures off. Yay! I've had avatars turned off since I registered, and now I just need to find a way to turn off spam :biggrin:
Reply 59
why turn off avatars, if people didn't abuse sigs then it would be fine, i can understand why you ignore them though,

but avatars don't really effect anything much,

are you on 56k?

Latest

Trending

Trending