The Student Room Group

No candidate signature on GCSE exams

What shall I do I am literally stressing now, I haven't put my candidate signature on all my papers, I've only put centre number and candidate number. PLEASE HELP
Reply 1
Original post by iby784
What shall I do I am literally stressing now, I haven't put my candidate signature on all my papers, I've only put centre number and candidate number. PLEASE HELP

Doesn’t matter. It’ll still be marked
Reply 2
Original post by iby784

Moved to GCSEs. :smile:

The title has been changed from 'Gcsr no candidate signature' to 'No candidate signature on GCSE exams' in order to fix the typo and for clarity. :h:

Have a lovely day and good luck on GCSE Results' Day! :hugs:
Reply 3
Original post by iby784

It should be still marked that shouldn't affect anything.
I think it will be fine. Here in Northern Ireland they don't even ask you for a signature, just your 2 numbers. Also on one of my coursework modules I put 2017 instead of 2018 as the year lol.
Reply 5
it doesnt even matter as long as your name is on there with candidate and centre number.
Reply 6
aqa are the only exam board which ask for a signiture anyway, it isnt that important
If you're really stressing over this (it really doesn't affect your grade :smile: ) there's no harm in getting your exams officer to phone the exam board to give them a heads up/give you some reassurance all is good.

Best of luck with your exams and prepare for quite possibly the longest (and Best!) summer of your life so far :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by iby784

Hi, did you end up getting your papers marked?
Reply 9
The examiners can identify you by candidate number and centre number
Reply 10
Original post by kitty15
The examiners can identify you by candidate number and centre number

Do they still accept it without the signature tho?

Quick Reply

Latest