The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm not sure really.
Ever since they removed graphics from the sigs, i've found them all a bit boring.
Reply 2
Iluvatar
I'm not sure really.
Ever since they removed graphics from the sigs, i've found them all a bit boring.

True, there's not much you cn do in sigs nowdays.
Mine is the best :biggrin:
the worst is kuz (closely followed by that day pig had his one changed) :smile:

MB
Lord Huntroyde
True, there's not much you cn do in sigs nowdays.

But i probably prefer it like this, that having tonnes of graphics to trawl through and load up using my senile hamster powered modem... although i miss making sig images, as avatars are too small to be really creative.
Reply 6
Iluvatar
But i probably prefer it like this, that having tonnes of graphics to trawl through and load up using my senile hamster powered modem... although i miss making sig images, as avatars are too small to be really creative.

ou're sigs wrong, you're in mine :biggrin:
Ellie4
ou're sigs wrong, you're in mine :biggrin:

Just changing it now...
Reply 8
Me. I'm saving my own valuable time and the servers bandwidth by not thinking of pointless crap to write there.
Best sig....hmmmm...
Well, I think everyone who has me in their sig has the best sig:wink::tongue:...
Reply 10
Mine, because it is invisible
Reply 11
Mine, it has the most recent bushism in!! :tongue:
Reply 12
mine's best, because it has all the best people on the forum in it :tongue:
Reply 13
SciFi25

Oh God he didn't say that did he? :frown:
Reply 14
SciFi25

I was going to say mine but after reading your Bush quote I'm going to have to say yours :biggrin: - god Bush really is soooo STUPID.
Reply 15
*cough cough cough*

Just stuck something on the bottom of my sig :smile: I think Cate's is great - owner of the "nice small sig". And pig of course, linking to all his masterpieces.
Reply 16
blissy
*cough cough cough*

Just stuck something on the bottom of my sig :smile: I think Cate's is great - owner of the "nice small sig". And pig of course, linking to all his masterpieces.

Ooohhhh, lots of piccies :smile:
shiny
Ooohhhh, lots of piccies :smile:

I always thought you were female. :redface:
Reply 18
blissy
*cough cough cough*

You live near a beach! And a very fantastic, beautiful looking beach at that!

*is jealous*
Reply 19
Whats_The_411?
I always thought you were female. :redface:

Despite the pinkness I'm not a girlie :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending