The Student Room Group

Summer accommodation London Subletting my room in halls of residence

I am a student at London South Bank University. I have a contract in my halls of residence until August 13th but I will be leaving London at the end of May. I want to sublet my room if anyone is interested. It is a large room in an apartment shared with student nurses (All female). It is a peaceful flat in a central location (Elephant and Castle). Rent will be £400 per month, which is a reduction of the original price. PM me for more details - [email protected]
Reply 1
Hi, my daughter Aimee is looking for a student apartments from 1st June to 31st July. She is a medical student from ICD Dublin and is doing eight weeks research with Kings / Guys hospital. Could you send on more details?
Reply 2
Hiya
I have an ensuite in Walthamstow,
-3/4 bed (bigger than a single a little less than a double bed)
- ensuite so you have your own bathroom
Shared kitchen with 6 ppl (they are chill)
Long desk and shelves
Really nice view

Accom is sold out on the website so contact me if you would like the lease (:

£274 per week

Original post by Paul L
Hi, my daughter Aimee is looking for a student apartments from 1st June to 31st July. She is a medical student from ICD Dublin and is doing eight weeks research with Kings / Guys hospital. Could you send on more details?
Hi! I have a small studio at Atlas (its a KCL residence) its about 30 mins from the Guys Campus, I'm looking for someone to take over during the summer! I you're interested please message me (MOD EDIT - email removed)

Original post by Paul L
Reply 4
Original post by silo8keno
I am a student at London South Bank University. I have a contract in my halls of residence until August 13th but I will be leaving London at the end of May. I want to sublet my room if anyone is interested. It is a large room in an apartment shared with student nurses (All female). It is a peaceful flat in a central location (Elephant and Castle). Rent will be £400 per month, which is a reduction of the original price. PM me for more details -

Hi, can I rent it for 6 weeks only from July 8th till August 19th? I am a LSE Summer School student.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending