The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Looking to take over accommodation contract

Hi all,
I am looking for anyone with a studio who's planning to sublet their room from May-July 2023.
Hi, I'm looking for a KCL student to take over my contract at Atlas from June/July to 09.09.

-380£ weekly, bills included
-right next to a leisure centre with a gym, swimming pool and sauna and in walking distance to the GymGroup
-Wi-fi
-Common room
-Laundry room
-24/7 reception
-Bike storage
-Disabled access
-Study areas
-Microwave & oven
-Fridge & freezer
-Vending machines
-Outdoor social space
-24/7 assistance
-Secure access
-CCTV (in communal spaces)

Atlas is the pinnacle of stylish high-rise living. In this modern residence, you'll be able to study, relax and lead a vibrant social life in the trendy Vauxhall area, all within 5 minutes of public transport links - allowing easy access to KCL campuses and everything else the capital has to offer.

The facilities have a large common study room, cinema rooms, terraces overlooking London and much more!

A link to Atlas with pictures and all information you need can be found here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas

Let me know if you are interested!
Original post by RenariCheiqo
Hi all,
I am looking for anyone with a studio who's planning to sublet their room from May-July 2023.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi all,

Hi, yes I am! Pm me
Hello,
I am looking to rent out my en-suite at Atlas as soon as possible.
This is a great room, in a lovely central area of London.
Please visit https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas to see more about the accommodation itself and the room including a virtual tour and price.
Please message me here if you would like any further information or know anyone who would.
Many thanks :smile:
Hi all,

Hey! I have a small studio at Atlas, it has a great central and well connected location. If you're interested and want more details you can contact me
Hi all,

Hey! I have a studio in Atlas for the summer : ) it has an incredible location (Vauxhall, zone 1), it is very central and super well connected (it has a tube, bus, and national rail station two minutes away walking) The area is very safe and quiet, and they have everything you might need.
Atlas has services included, 24-hour security, on-site laundry, rooms with air conditioning/heating, plenty of storage space, study areas, Wi-Fi, etc. Here you can find more information about the amenities https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas
If you are interested, or know of someone who might be interested, please contact me!!
Thank you : )

Quick Reply

Latest