The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover Ensuite room 13/04/2024 - 22/06/2024

Hi there! I’m looking to take over my tenancy for an Ensuite Room at Kings Residences Scape Canada Water from 13/04/2024 - 22/06/2024 at £289 per week for 10 weeks.

Situated in a quiet, residential area, Scape Canada Water is an excellent place to stay with friendly staff, excellent facilities such as a gym, cinema room, and mini golf, as well as being easily accessibility into central London.

The room you will be subletting is an Ensuite, it comes with:
A double bed
Spacious wardrobe and shelving space
Desk, chair, and lamp
Pinboard and wall space
Ensuite shower room
Shared kitchen space

Although the space is furnished in the photos, this does not come with the room. You will have to provide your own bedding, towels, décor etc.

The kitchen is shared with 9 other flatmates (who are all very friendly) and includes shelving space in the fridge/freezer, cupboard space, an oven, microwave, and 2 induction hobs. Other facilities in the accommodation include: laundry facilities, 24 hour reception, free WiFi, shared and private study spaces, cinema room, mini golf, basketball courts, free gym and more.

Situated on the 4th floor, the room faces outwards onto the road which is predominantly quiet (except for residences coming home late at night). It is not suitable for disability access.

If you’re interested in subletting my room and for photos, please contact me.

For further information, visit: https://www.scape.com/en-uk/student-accommodation/london/canada-water
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending