The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yup,it has to be your firm choice if you wanting to be put on the mail outs for the accomdation (done on a first come, first served basis)

HOWEVER I have friends who got accomdation on campus (both Chi & Bognor) despite coming through clearing.

Might be worth emailing them or I could ask a couple of people for you. It's a fair point though as why offer accomdation to those who might not being going to chi?

Saying that though - uni's going through a big expansion process so they may well be loads more halls next year & the year after.
Reply 2
That would be great! If you would be able to do that I would be most greatful, as although i do very much like the look of Chichester and would be very pleased to go there, my teacher has advised me to put Surrey as my first choice and Chichester as my back up plan.

Danke Matt
Reply 3
I shall have a nosey for you :biggrin::
Reply 4
:biggrin: yay thanks lol, what do you do at Chichester?

Matt
Reply 5
History but know people doing Media, English, various Sports related stuff etc
Reply 6
ahhhhhh cool i want to do English might do joint honors with media but don't know yet, i'm looking forward to the open day, the accommodation looks great! Might accidentally put Chichester first lol :|

Latest

Trending

Trending