The Student Room Group

AQA Spanish A Level textbook answers

Hi,

I know that the AQA textbooks answers are usually on kerboodle, however at our school it's very faulty and we cannot check the answers for the exercise book, and the teachers recommend we do so.

I'm doing the new a level AQA Spanish, and for Book 2, does anyone have a way of getting the answer booklet without a kerboodle account? Say, by sending a link or copying it onto a document?
Due to unfortunate family circumstances, I missed quite a few exercises and need to catch up using the answer booklet but not sure how to without kerboodle.

If not the whole book, perhaps just the answers for immigration and racism, as that's what we're studying. Thanks! :smile:
Original post by sunny181113
Hi,

I know that the AQA textbooks answers are usually on kerboodle, however at our school it's very faulty and we cannot check the answers for the exercise book, and the teachers recommend we do so.

I'm doing the new a level AQA Spanish, and for Book 2, does anyone have a way of getting the answer booklet without a kerboodle account? Say, by sending a link or copying it onto a document?
Due to unfortunate family circumstances, I missed quite a few exercises and need to catch up using the answer booklet but not sure how to without kerboodle.

If not the whole book, perhaps just the answers for immigration and racism, as that's what we're studying. Thanks! :smile:

I really need these answers as well! It's so annoying they don't provide them! Hopefully someone can help us out!
6 years later... and I need them LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending