The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

How do certificates work at BCU?

Do you get a certificate after each academic year of the course or at the end of the whole course with grades for the 3-4 years of study and overall grade?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21
Do you get a certificate after each academic year of the course or at the end of the whole course with grades for the 3-4 years of study and overall grade?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Samzy21,

Are you a current student at BCU or starting this September? If the first I'd suggest you check this with your course leader.

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you get a certificate/document at the end of each year with your average/overall mark from the projects you've done that year, and then at the end of your three years you'll get your certificate for your overall grade.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Birmingham City University
Hi Samzy21,

Are you a current student at BCU or starting this September? If the first I'd suggest you check this with your course leader.

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you get a certificate/document at the end of each year with your average/overall mark from the projects you've done that year, and then at the end of your three years you'll get your certificate for your overall grade.

Ok thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending