The Student Room Group

Betting Tips & Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
I am £2.15 up today, but i'll be up another £14.61 if Italyy/Czech Rep win, or down 75p if one loses/draws.
Reply 581
jose
I am £2.15 up today, but i'll be up another £14.61 if Italyy/Czech Rep win, or down 75p if one loses/draws.

75p returning £14? Who else is in the accumulator?
Reply 582
Holy ****! Ghana score in 1 minute :eek:

Thats according to google.
Reply 583
sorry should've been clearer, i'll be down £3 (from the accumulator) but i made £2.15 earlier so only a 75p loss overall. It was an Argentina/Portugal/Czech/Italy bet - £3 returns £14.61.

Has started badly though.
Reply 584
Ah i did suspect thats what you meant after i posted.

I still think Czech could still win this, or atleast draw which would be good enough for me.
Reply 585
yeah they look quite bright in the first 10 mins. Will just make things more interesting...
Reply 586
Original post by G&#949
Score was 2-1..and I wasn't thinking properly...saw a bet for 3-0 at full time...with odds of 1000.0...like i said..wasn't thinking, got excited by the odds...and put £2 on it...and then realised it was 2-1! :frown:

Have a look at this! Famous!
http://football.guardian.co.uk/worldcup2006/minbymin/0,,1788308,00.html

I couldn't resist - go to the 23 minute entry (I exagerrated the amount a bit)
Reply 587
Put 3 quid on Ghana winning now @ 2 to try and cover my losses if they do in fact win.
Reply 588
At this rate im going to be down £5.

Might bet on Italy HT/FT later @ 1.9 to try and make back a bit more .... what do you think?

Edit: I stuck a fiver on HT/FT and if i win i will get £4.55 profit so i will have only lossed a very small amount today.
Reply 589
Balls. I only partially saw that coming.
I've done the same as you to try to repair the damage - Italy/Italy at evens (is that better than 1.9?). I put on £2.15 I get back £4.30.
Reply 590
jose
Balls. I only partially saw that coming.
I've done the same as you to try to repair the damage - Italy/Italy at evens (is that better than 1.9?). I put on £2.15 I get back £4.30.

Yeah evens is 2.0 in decimal.

Do you think its going to be a high scoring match? Czech v USA was 3-0 ... Czech lost to Ghana and Italy beat Ghana so Italy should be better against USA? Might but a bet on over 2.5 goal .... opinions on that?
Reply 591
Not sure, Italy aren't the most attacking team but USA were ****e against the Czech's so they could bag a few. I'm hoping for 2-0 Italy again - a clean sheet is a likely but the odds are probably terrible.
Reply 592
USA Can't Reply - Italy To Win To Nil 2.20

Thats on bet365.com

Might leave the over 2.5 goals thing, bit too risky and i dont want to lose even more :frown:

Cant beleive Czech didnt win, so pissed off, would have been up a fair bit if they won :frown:
Reply 593
yeah so far france and the czech republic are on my hate list, and germany, incredibly, is on the good list after their last minute shenanigans against Poland. They'll probably score 5 now that you've gone against the 2.5 goals thing :biggrin: but i think it is a bit risky.
All my accums for today had a Draw or Czech to win...and I spent around £40 on 4 accums...and because of that Ghana, I have loss £40!!!! :frown: :frown: :frown:

What are people's predictions for tomorrow's matches..?
Its not my f***ing day today! First corner was to USA! I put a fiver on that!
Reply 596
Original post by G&#949
All my accums for today had a Draw or Czech to win...and I spent around £40 on 4 accums...and because of that Ghana, I have loss £40!!!! :frown: :frown: :frown:

What are people's predictions for tomorrow's matches..?

erm thats bad .. do you not think now is a good time to quit? :hmmmm:

If i was in your situation i would have given it up waaaaaaaay before now but its upto you.
Reply 597
:eek: have you won anything yet? £40 must sting a bit. I'm leaving tomorrow's games. Not touching France, Unsure about Brazil - Australia are another team that will run all day and could make it close. I suggest betting less, or spreading it around a bit more.

Edit: or stop trying to chase losses and quit.
Edit: Can you afford to keep losing money like this? Because without wanting to sound harsh it doesn't seem like you are that good/likely to win big anytime soon.
My accums that had Czech to win or draw on Betfair are still in the "Current Bets"...is that normal..?
Reply 599
Yes!!!!!!!! Italy 1-0 already, sweet :cool:

Edit:

****!!!!!!!! USA equalised already :frown:

Edit2:

OMFG!! Red card to Italy aswell :mad:

Argh i dont beleive this, if Italy dont score in 15 minutes then thats another fiver gone :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest