The Student Room Group

Betting Tips & Discussion

Scroll to see replies

chilin_dude
I like betting on corners in match... Got 2.37 on ther being over 2.5 corners 40th-50th minute, been one so far - come on another one!!!!

You need another two...
ghost101
I dont think its looking good. The 2nd half will have a slow start unless Saudi Arabia come out all guns blazing.

Well hopefully Ukraine will get one from Rebrov up the right wing! Fingers crossed, got £10 on it :eek:
EDIT: It was over 1.5 corners, not 2.5 it was a typo!
BBCi
35 mins: GOAL: Saudi Arabia 0-2 Ukraine
Serhiy Rebrov scores an absolute cracker from 35 yards out to double Ukraine's lead as the Saudi goalkeeper topples over in comedy fashion.

Told you he's good. :wink:
Ron Stoppable
Told you he's good. :wink:

I should be in with good shout... Frei got MOTM in Swiss match, the reasoning:
'“He was selected as the Budweiser Man of the match because he scored a wonderful goal and was always dangerous in his whole field of operation,” said FIFA Technical Study Group member Gyorgy Mezey. “He was the key player.”'
A great goal? It was a 2 yard tap-in FFS... Come on Rebrov do me proud and get man of match!!!
Reply 784
ghost101
Easy money today, after the chaos of the past 3 days this is welcome.

talk about chaos - these past few days i went from over £80 up to just £25
i am not happy :frown:
lucas05
talk about chaos - these past few days i went from over £80 up to just £25
i am not happy :frown:

GUTTED! When they got that freekick I put £5 on Schev next goal scorer @ 4.5 odds... It was 'processing' when the goal went in - but then 'odds changed came up' I was 3 seconds away!!!!
chilin_dude
GUTTED! When they got that freekick I put £5 on Schev next goal scorer @ 4.5 odds... It was 'processing' when the goal went in - but then 'odds changed came up' I was 3 seconds away!!!!

Damnit this is the first game there hasn't been over 1.5 corners in 40th - 50th minute :frown:
Reply 787
AH pretty much complete aswell as final score.
erk
AH pretty much complete aswell as final score.

Yep, which AH did you get on? I.E. -1, -1.5 -2 ?

Saudi to get next booking £10 @ 1.8
Over 2.5 Goal kicks 60-70mins £5 @ 2.2
Reply 789
surely it is pointless betting on corners, goal kicks, because these can be predicted rather well statitically - so the bookies win
Reply 790
-0.5,-1
lucas05
surely it is pointless betting on corners, goal kicks, because these can be predicted rather well statitically - so the bookies win

I beileve the opposite, they can't predict them statistically in game, this is the only market where we have the edge - maybe not with corners and goal kicks, but with bookings we do. The ref had just told two of the Saudies that one more foul and they'd get booked, plus the ukraines haven't been fouling much. So to have them priced so highly is ludacris! Anyhow the Saudi got booked and that bet came in! But rebrov has gone quiete!!! Come on Rebrov I win £75 if you get man of the match!
When predicting the outcome of their next match, bear in mind that most of the Ukraine national team used to play club football together at Dynamo Kiev for several years. Their natural camaraderie is evident in their approach play and celebrations.
chilin_dude
Yep, which AH did you get on? I.E. -1, -1.5 -2 ?

Saudi to get next booking £10 @ 1.8
Over 2.5 Goal kicks 60-70mins £5 @ 2.2

Both of these won :smile:
£15 goes to £29 quickly!
Bets on the Spain match....goal predictions...etc...?
Czech Rep - Group E final position

For every £100 you play, you'll definitely win £160.35 (60.35% profit!) if you bet:

1st place - bluesq.com 10/3 - £37.00
2nd place - bluesq.com 3/1 - £40.09
3rd place - sportingodds.com 6/1 - £22.91

Do it right now, before the odds change from the bold ones above.
If you play - and certainly will win 60.35% of your total stake - don't give me money for your gratitude. Simply +rep.
Ron Stoppable
Czech Rep - Group E final position

For every £100 you play, you'll definitely win £160.35 (60.35% profit!) if you bet:

1st place - bluesq.com 10/3 - £37.00
2nd place - bluesq.com 3/1 - £40.09
3rd place - sportingodds.com 6/1 - £22.91

Do it right now, before the odds change from the bold ones above.
If you play - and certainly will win 60.35% of your total stake - don't give me money for your gratitude. Simply +rep.

I have to register and verify my debit card on BlueSQ...! F***ing crap!
Original post by G&#949
I have to register and verify my debit card on BlueSQ...! F***ing crap!

The reason bookmakers aren't more careful to avoid odds like this is because only a few people do whatever it takes to seize the opportunity, so they don't lose overall compared to the people who only bet with a few firms.
My bets for the Spain game:

Lay:

Torres to score
Villa to score
Garcia to score

all for 10 stake

Back:

Over 2.5 goals as a cover bet for £10
Ron Stoppable
The reason bookmakers aren't more careful to avoid odds like this is because only a few people do whatever it takes to seize the opportunity, so they don't lose overall compared to the people who only bet with a few firms.

Ron I PM'ed you! Check it..! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest