The Student Room Group

Betting Tips & Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
am trying to register with william hill but my computer has informed that their security certificate is 'expired or not yet valid'
I've gone for:

£5 on France win - 1.74
£10 on Brazil win - 1.4
£2 on Brazil, France, Spain - 4.3
£6 on Brazil, France - 2.32
£2 Brazil, France, Italy- 4.1
£4.27 Brazil, Italy- 2.34

£2 Poland Qualify- 6.2
£2 Rooney as Englands highest scorer- 7.2
£2 MKlose top goalscorer overall- 8.8

So far so good with everything...
jose
am trying to register with william hill but my computer has informed that their security certificate is 'expired or not yet valid'

I had something like that, butit is the biggest bookmaker in the country so i trust it.
Reply 83
ok cool, just wanted to check it wasn;t some random scam site or something.
Reply 84
It seems william hill doesn't say how much your stake will return?
meh, I've gone for France/Brazil/Germany/Argentina as an accumulator - £2, don't know what the odds were but they must be good.
Reply 85
My bets for tomorrow ...

£5 on Brazil to win @ 1.36
£2 on France/Brazil ... dunno odds but it will return 2.41 profit if it win so 2. something.

They are probably low bets but im playing it safe, dont want to waste all my profit :p:
Reply 86
there has been a query on my william hill account and i have to contact them quoting WHAV. I'm thinking it stands for William Hill Age Verification? Anyone else had this? I only bet £2 ffs :smile:
Reply 87
when i'm 18, i plan on just laying and buying last-minute bets on betfair. it'll be a ball.

not-football related, but berdych, haas, ginepri and danildou are the tennis bets that stand out for me tomorrow. if mid-day money is your kind of thing.
Reply 88
jose
there has been a query on my william hill account and i have to contact them quoting WHAV. I'm thinking it stands for William Hill Age Verification? Anyone else had this? I only bet £2 ffs :smile:

yep, everyone gets it who uses a debit card. scan in your driving license or passport, and email it them.
Reply 89
chewwy
yep, everyone gets it who uses a debit card. scan in your driving license or passport, and email it them.

I didnt get an age verification query but i didnt hang around long.
Reply 90
Ah ok cheers, i was worried for a minute there!
Anyone know what i would get from the accumulator i did with odds of
France to win - 4/6
Brazil to win - 2/5
Germany to win - 8/15
Argentina to win - 8/15
I bet £2.
cheers

Edit: i used a solo card to make a deposit which is why they want more id - anyone over 11 can get one.
Cortez
My bets for tomorrow ...

£5 on Brazil to win @ 1.36
£2 on France/Brazil ... dunno odds but it will return 2.41 profit if it win so 2. something.

They are probably low bets but im playing it safe, dont want to waste all my profit :p:
Or you could just do £7 on Bra/Fra, which'll give you £9.38 profit. :wink:
Reply 92
justfarhan
Or you could just do £7 on Bra/Fra, which'll give you £9.38 profit. :wink:

But will France definitely win? Im under the impression that Switzerland arent that bad and that a draw could be possible.

I used my free bet on Germany winning (on 365) .. so if i win, do i just get the profit (10*0.53) of the whole lot including the free £10 stake (so 10*1.53)?
Reply 93
My bets for tomorrow:

France and Brazil to win. £20 wins £48
Brazil to win and more than 3 goals scored. £5 wins £10
So today i had bets on:
czech/italy/australia
italy/italy
Means im around £32 up

£10 on korea/brazil/france at 4.7
togo recently lost to saudi & they are ****
Cortez
But will France definitely win? Im under the impression that Switzerland arent that bad and that a draw could be possible.

I used my free bet on Germany winning (on 365) .. so if i win, do i just get the profit (10*0.53) of the whole lot including the free £10 stake (so 10*1.53)?

Think its just the profit that you win...
jose
Ah ok cheers, i was worried for a minute there!
Anyone know what i would get from the accumulator i did with odds of
France to win - 4/6
Brazil to win - 2/5
Germany to win - 8/15
Argentina to win - 8/15
I bet £2.
cheers

Edit: i used a solo card to make a deposit which is why they want more id - anyone over 11 can get one.

Use paddy powers bet calculator or get the decimal odds and times them together. Top of my head, you'll get 5/1, so £10 profitish.
Cortez

France had switz in their qualifying group, and both matches were a draw, 0-0 and 1-1. I'm a bit concerned about the lack of draws as of yet- hopefully france will step up a gear.
Brazil -1 handicap, 1/1- surley great value?
jose - £10.95.

Quick Reply

Latest