The Student Room Group

Betting Tips & Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
jose
Like Sky says "it matters more when there's money on it".

So true!
Reply 1581
£2000 lmao. paste the statement or show us a pic of the statement on here with the winnings total

you probably wont will you.
Reply 1582
Ive just put 60 quid on France to win, dont know why the heck I did it, a spur of the moment thing. Bastard french, better not let us down.
Reply 1583
wingerrr
Ive just put 60 quid on France to win, dont know why the heck I did it, a spur of the moment thing. Bastard french, better not let us down.

LOL, good old spur-of-the-moment bets.
Hope they win too man!
Reply 1584
anelka9
£2000 lmao. paste the statement or show us a pic of the statement on here with the winnings total

you probably wont will you.

Exactly lol.

Up again yesterday, think I've doubled my money now :cool:

Not sure what to go for today. Should probably not go for anything being a crap group but it feels like a wasted day if I don't win any money! :p: Might lay Romania.
Reply 1585
I won money on Croatia and Germany winning yesterday, but I lost out due to Klose not scoring which I had also bet on (at the last minute). Still, I'm definitely going to bet for a Germany win and Klose goal in their next game :biggrin:

Not sure what to go for today either. Probably an Italy win if the odds are good.
Reply 1586
Unlucky about Klose mate!
Yeah next Germany match i'll be doing the same.

As for today, hope for a France win and anything besides a draw for Italy v Holland.
Reply 1587
Italy today for me. I also am not too sure about France, Romania aren't as bad as you all seem to think, finished above holland and have good players like Mutu and Chivu. Not backing them but also wouldn't lay them.
Reply 1588
Yeah, I wouldn't lay the Romanians either. They shouldn't be underestimated and I can certainly see them causing an upset against the Netherlands at least.
Reply 1589
Yeah i'm staying away from the france game.

Just saw a bet on betfair for the number of substitutes used in the Netherlands - Italy game. 0-3 subs is at 34, 4-5 subs is at 4, all 6 subs is at 1.31. Quite tempted to put £2 on each of the first two..
Reply 1590
0-3 at 34. That's what I love about Betfair. Some people lay at such ridiculous odds. Would definitely go for a punt at those odds.

The Netherlands do have a lot of injury prone players, but they've already been injured before the game :p:
Reply 1591
hmm, a bit of research (!) has revealed that in the games so far, 0-3 subs hasn't happened yet. Might wait to see the teams.

4-5 at 4 looks fairly good though
Reply 1592
Worth a small punt. I've also put a small amount on De Natale to score.
Reply 1593
I doubt 0-3 subs will happen either, but it's still worth a 2 quid punt at those odds. You could also just lay 0-3 subs, if you wanted to...

I can't seem to access the Betafair site now. Can anyone tell me what odds people are laying the subs bets at please? :redface:
Reply 1594
0-3 - 200
4-5 - 4.7
6 - 1.33

Not worth the risk to be honest.
Reply 1595
Indeed. And cheers :yy:

Wonder what other bets to put on (just backed Italy).
Reply 1596
None, just enjoy the games. :smile:
Reply 1597
0-3 subs is at 42 for the France game.. Does it ever happen? Because if the odds are like this for all the games you could keep sticking £2 on and eventually..
Reply 1598
It does happen, just seldom.
Reply 1599
France to win and Holland to win!
I've got it on my accumulator :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest