The Student Room Group

Available Student accommodation at St. Pancras Way Unite Students London

contact me for info about this availability.
willing to negotiate prices
How come you don't want it anymore? Also what is the room type?
Reply 2
Original post by isaac_wood_
How come you don't want it anymore? Also what is the room type?

Hi, I have an ensuite room with Unite Students St Pancras Way. 51 weeks £256/week (price on Unite Students website now is £290/week) I can not keep my contract because I would postpone my degree offer to next year. Please Pm me if interested!
Original post by Kra2701
Hi, I have an ensuite room with Unite Students St Pancras Way. 51 weeks £256/week (price on Unite Students website now is £290/week) I can not keep my contract because I would postpone my degree offer to next year. Please Pm me if interested!

I have PMed you
Reply 4
Hello, I am looking for someone to take over a 51 week contract for a premium single ensuite at Stapleton House for £219/week.

The original contract is for £232/week saving you £663 over the course of the year.

Stapleton House is very conveniently located across the street from the Holloway Road Underground Station. It is a relatively new building only having opened in the previous year.

There is an on-site laundromat, bike storage area, rec room and study area that are very convenient and helpful.

There is free internet included in the rent which is quite fast. I stayed there for most of the previous year and I never ran into any problems with internet speed whatsoever.

Please contact me by e-mail at [email protected].
(edited 6 years ago)
Hey guys I’m looking for any sort of accommodation, please let me know if any of these are available? I need somewhere to stay badly 😩
Reply 6
Original post by beansontoast92
Hey guys I’m looking for any sort of accommodation, please let me know if any of these are available? I need somewhere to stay badly 😩

Unfortunately my room is no longer available.

Hello,

I am currently looking for someone to take over my tenancy in a private hall.

Price: 280/week
Room type: studio
Accommodation: IQ hoxon

AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!

Some exta info for those who want it

ALL bills included (water, electricity, gas and FREE WIFI).
This spacious studio is approximately 19sqm and comes with private en suite shower room. Included features of the flat:
Bedroom, 4ft double bed with storage, Desk & study chair, Noticeboard, Wardrobe & chest of drawers, Mirror, Noticeboard, Internet access point & free wifi, TV point, Coffee table, Comfy chair, Intercom, Shower, WC, Sink, Mirror, Shave point, Towel rail and shelf, Kitchen, Breakfast bar with seating for two, 2 ring hob, Combi microwave oven, Fridge with icebox, Fire extinguisher and blanket, Kettle, Iron and ironing board.
IQ Hoxton also provides amazing common spaces such as a social hub, cinema room, study hub, roof top terrace and an on site free gym! The site also has a secure bike storage and a laundry room opened 24/7.
Also provides services such as an on site management team, FREE parcel collection and a 24/7 security.
iQ Hoxton is located in one of the most vibrant and exciting areas of London, with an amazing choice of bars, restaurants, clubs, shops, cafes and a wealth of cultural venues all on your doorstep and ready to be explored! Because of its central location, there are three zone 1 tube stations within walking distance: Hoxton, Old Street and Liverpool Street. There is also a bus stop right outside your front door, which makes travel to and around the rest of London quick and easy.
The room is located on the 2nd floor. And does not fave any common areas which is good as no noise can be heard from people using the common areas.
Great Location, very close to Hoxton over ground station, 10 minute walk/5 min direct bus to Old Street Station, and 12 minute direct bus ride to Liverpool Street Station. Plenty of restaurants and bars and a Sainsbury's and Tesco nearby.
The room is specifically for students only.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for more details.
Thank you very much

Hi,

I've got a student room in London available. It's located in Wembley and is £175pw. It needs taking asap. Message me if you want it.

Thanks,
Luke
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my contract with Unite students at St Pancras Way 2018-2019, at 309pw. It’s 314pw on the website now, so it’s cheaper if you take over my contract! It’s a classic ensuite with a shared kitchen with 4 flat mates. St Pancras way is really new, with 3 common rooms for you to hang out with your mates, and even a study room for stressful exam periods. Beats finding a space at ucl libraries that’s for sure.
I am unable to go through with the contract because I am going to find a flat with my friends.
Please PM me if you’re interested!
Me and my friend came across a website called Campusboard when we were looking for a place. Would really recommend it to anyone looking for a place/trying to rent out a place because it's students only on there
Reply 11
Hi thereIs the room still avaliable?Thanks
Hey rsma2,
yes the room is still available! :smile:
Hey everyone :smile:

I’m looking to live in st Pancras way unite 2018-2019, however they only have 51 week contracts left which is too much for me, does anyone have a 39 week contract with them that they don’t want? I will take it over.

Please pm me,
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending