The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I got an offer for that hall as well!

I'm really looking forward to it, i've only heard good things about it!

Although the typical size room in the hall looks a bit small, but it should all be good :smile:

Its next to two other halls as well (i've heard hughes-parry is a lot of fun!)

Also, probably the most important thing for me is that it has a high number of students (over 400) and *cough* floors are mixed sex :smile:

Whats your name?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Revelation2005
I got an offer for that hall as well!

I'm really looking forward to it, i've only heard good things about it!

Although the typical size room in the hall looks a bit small, but it should all be good :smile:

Its next to two other halls as well (i've heard hughes-parry is a lot of fun!)

Also, probably the most important thing for me is that it has a high number of students (over 400) and *cough* floors are mixed sex :smile:

Whats your name?

im most worried about shring the shower/toilet area with 'up to 15 people' :eek:
the hall has great facilities though, and im really looking forward to the sports competitions organised
are you going to UCL, or another college? what subject are you studying (Economics and Geography for me)
Reply 3
hi, i got into the same hall too. i will be a UCL student studying engineering with business finance.

visit www.student360.com and then click university of london under 'clients' and look at the panoramas of the inside of commonwealth hall.

at first i was disappointed i didnt get my first choice, connaught or cantebury, but like quick said, after looking at what the hall has to offer i was perfectly happy.

do either of you:

a) have real names
b) have msn messenger or a form of email address that you check occasionally for contactability purposes?
c) know what degree you will be studying for?

cheerz

IZoneIZ

Latest

Trending

Trending