The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa University Applicants Thread 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by beccaholman
I’ve applied for the same course & got an offer! Which applicant day are you going to?

I’m m going to the one on the 12th of feb. Which one are you going to?
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Original post by Hanrrr
I’m m going to the one on the 12th of feb. Which one are you going to?

Yeah I am going on the 12th feb too
Anyone go to the applicant day ? Can’t manage to go , if so what was it like ? Just not sure about it being a ‘creative’ uni about academics ?
Reply 43
Anyone else doing Drama combined with Education Studies?! Got an unconditional offer and so excited!
how long did they take to reply? i applied for ma education on 1st march
Original post by Weirdlynormal
Name: Julia
course: Sociology and criminology
predicted grades: A,C,C
also applying at:Brighton, Portsmouth, South Wales and Winchester

ah im applying for the same course!!!
Name: Ellie
Course: acting
Grades: BBC
Also applying to Staffordshire, Sheffield Hallam and Plymouth, but bath spa is my first choice, unconditional offers at all applied for

Looking for others starting in September especially on the same course!
Name: Hira
Course: MA International Education
Looking forward to a fun 3 years with you all

Spoiler

Hey all,

So the uni has created an official facebook group for applicants!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bathspauni2018

This is currently the only official group which is linked with the university, any other pages or groups are run by external companies who will promote events and products to you.

See you there!
Hey guys

Livvy, Applied and accepted Bath Spa, Psychology, 27, accomodation preference Green Park in town and from Dorset :smile:

Good luck everyone!
Hiya!

Name: Imogen
Course: Media Communication
Predicted grades: AAA
Also applying at: Bath Spa is my first choice!
thebrokentripod
Hi! I'm from Italy and I'm going to study Film and Screen studies and Sociology at Bath Spa University, I was wondering which is, in your opinion, the best accommodation where to live and if you know somebody who choose a joint honour as I did.
Thank you for your time! :smile:
Reply 53
MayaKentArt/ceramicsCentral saint martins, Plymouth, sunderland
Livvy:
Bath Spa University - Accepted
Psychology
I completed my access course with the Open University and have been firmly accepted at Bath after getting the results I wanted. Eeek so excited 😍
Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for Bath Spa where you can book tickets for freshers/see what events are coming up and just generally talk to other applicants?😋
Reply 56
Anyone joining Bath Spa in September, message me and I’ll add you to a freshers Facebook group :smile:
Original post by orlagh_rose
Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for Bath Spa where you can book tickets for freshers/see what events are coming up and just generally talk to other applicants?😋

Hey,

If you want to be added to the only official university group which is not full of promoters here it is.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bathspauni2018/

It is linked with the university meaning there are people who work at the university such as the accommodation team who can answer any questions you may have and you won't get bombarded with posts about buying tickets for events which are not affiliated with the university. The students Union will be taking it over soon as well so they can answer all your questions about societies and extracurricular activities.
Reply 58
Original post by LivvyBeth2k19
Livvy:
Bath Spa University - Accepted
Psychology
I completed my access course with the Open University and have been firmly accepted at Bath after getting the results I wanted. Eeek so excited 😍

I'm studying psychology too x
Original post by Hanrrr
Name: Hannah
Course: Education (Primary Teaching Pathway)
Predicted Grades: 30 credits at Merit and Distintion (Access to HE)
Also applying: UWE, University of Gloucestershire

I have received an offer! So excited. Anyone going to the applicant visit day?

Hey, I'm going to be studying the same course as you, are you definitely going to bath spa? and by the applicant visit day do you mean the enrolment day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending